Posted October 26, 2011
My child was a former student at this school and the enrie experience was great. From the Staff, to the Administration, to the students, all the way down to the Janitorial staff. Everyone has been a saint. The curriculum is also one that is amazing. They even have a wonderful system for preparing the kids for the FCAT. Ilove this school!

Posted October 06, 2009

Posted August 02, 2009

Posted October 21, 2008
Teachers at this school are passionate about learning. They think out of the box and have innovative style to make learning fun.

Posted February 10, 2007
- a former student
I attended smart school and I absolutely loved it. The teachers are fun and they make learning alot easier. The school is a safe environment for any parent to send their child. This is the best middle school in all of fort lauderdale...Trust me...I've been there.

Smart School Charter Middle 4

Posted June 01, 2005
- a former student
Great school. Offers caring enviroment where students can thrive. I am a former student of teh school and I believe the enviroment helped hone my leadership skills and gave me purpose when entering high school.

Smart School Charter Middle 3

Posted April 22, 2004

Posted February 22, 2004

Posted February 01, 2004
I think this is a great school indeed for students to go to it has higher learning than any schools in Lauderhill.

Smart School Charter Middle
3020 NW 33rd Ave, Lauderdale Lakes, FL  33311
Last modified Smart School Charter Middle is a Charter school that serves grades 6-8
Smart School Charter Middle Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top