1,147 students|Broward

Bad
Good

Develops character: Strongly disagree

They do not build character in these students they build fear!! Respect is not present for the children or there parents!!

Park Lakes Elementary is a great school. The teacher's are great. They Really work with the kid's. Doesn't matter what school your kids go, It's Our responsibility as parents to support the children and Teacher's to achieve our children's education.

This is the worst school, you are not able to read the bible. How bad can it get in the school system. I rate this school a total disaster for any student.

My kids used to go to this school before,my daughter's teacher, ms. figueroa-santos & my son's, ms. class we're all great teachers. We've moved to ny 2 years ago but my kids still remember them, always say good things about them & still miss them...

Ilove Park Lakes Elementary School because of the community involvement, the teachers are caring and concerned about the students and their ability to learn. My grandsons' teachers have, at times, gone above and beyond to help them and to involve the boys' parents.

I'm very satisfied with my daughters progress. She's been recognized as a student that enjoys learning .

Ms. Santos has been a great teacher for my son who is in 1st grade. In general, the school is clean and safe.

Last modified Park Lakes Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.