Lauderdale Lakes, FL
Students enrolled: 1,141
Before care: Yes

Park Lakes Elementary School 1

Posted May 05, 2014
This is the worst school, you are not able to read the bible. How bad can it get in the school system. I rate this school a total disaster for any student.

Park Lakes Elementary School 3

Posted February 07, 2010
My kids used to go to this school before,my daughter's teacher, ms. figueroa-santos & my son's, ms. class we're all great teachers. We've moved to ny 2 years ago but my kids still remember them, always say good things about them & still miss them...

Posted September 16, 2009
Ilove Park Lakes Elementary School because of the community involvement, the teachers are caring and concerned about the students and their ability to learn. My grandsons' teachers have, at times, gone above and beyond to help them and to involve the boys' parents.

Posted May 22, 2009

Park Lakes Elementary School 4

Posted July 10, 2007
I'm very satisfied with my daughters progress. She's been recognized as a student that enjoys learning .

Park Lakes Elementary School 4

Posted May 08, 2007
Ms. Santos has been a great teacher for my son who is in 1st grade. In general, the school is clean and safe.

Park Lakes Elementary School 3

Posted May 04, 2006

Park Lakes Elementary School 0

Posted October 31, 2005
Park Lakes is a relatively new school - and unfortunately,it is not a good representation of the type of education we'd like our children to get. In order to get our children into a better school, where education is the goal and not just discipline, we had to move out of the district.

Posted May 29, 2005

Posted May 05, 2005

Park Lakes Elementary School
3925 North State Road 7, Lauderdale Lakes, FL  33319
Last modified Park Lakes Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Park Lakes Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top