Eagle Academy Charter School 4

Posted September 09, 2010
I was a former student at Eagle Charter Academy. I've been there since 6th-7th-and 8th grade. And now im a high school student At Boyd H Anderson high school. Despise the horrible lunch and lack of sports and activities,but eagle is a learning school.Eagle charter really taught me a whole lot in my 8th grade year. My GPA amazingly increased through the year. I was shocked I was a 1.7gpa,2nd quarter 2.5,3rd quarter 3.0,and 4th quarter 3.4!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was and still is happy. I might come back and do my 9th grade year at eagle instead of BA. ALL THE TEACHERS THAT HELPED ME DO BETTER IS MS.S.MORRIS,MR.V.DAVY,MS.M.MILLINER,AND MS..C.RICHARDS,ALSO MS.S.BROWN,MR.B.NELSON,AND MOST IMPORTANT MR.SIMAY .AND THANKS TO MR.HUMPHREY,DR.PHILLIPS,AND MR.CLARKE.

Posted February 24, 2010
I qo to Eaqle Academy . Lukely smart school Charter Middle joined our school to help branq up our qrade !

Posted December 10, 2009

Posted September 16, 2009

Posted August 29, 2009
Eagle Charter Academy is a great school.I was a former student there after i graduate in 2009 i was so sad.inaddition, the small school side, the teachers,staffs makes the school wounderful.Iplan on becomeing a middle school teacher there after i graduate college since i want to become a teacher.Thank you Mr. Humphrey your are a perfect principal u are very funny, smart and great.mr saintilien, mr leonard, ms maurer, ms king , mr wilks dr phillips, ms bloomfield, mr yeargin all of yall are brilliant included everyone in the school please continue to help me suceed. Anthony Jones Class of 09

Eagle Academy Charter School 1

Posted June 12, 2009

Eagle Academy Charter School 1

Posted April 23, 2009

Posted August 12, 2008
This school is unlike any other. My child needed specialized learning tools and the teachers and principal worked diligently through the school year and the summer to assist us with the best plan possible for him. They have my complete support.

Posted May 08, 2008
Eagle Academy is an F-school. Despite it being small and friendly, my child has learned very little there. The homework load is light to non-existant and course work appears easy and mudane from what I've seen. My child is always complaining of being bored and I can see that its because she's not being challenged. Her teachers have told me how much of an exceptional student she is, so its not like she's being lazy. In addition because its a charter school, it seems like the administration has way more freedom. Between the gym classes, the many field trips and the hour students sit in the cafeteria before they finally go to class at 9am, I wonder when these children get to learn anything. No way is my child going back to Eagle for the next school year!

Eagle Academy Charter School 4

Posted October 06, 2007
I atteneded Eagle Charter for my 8th grade year and was part of their first set of 8th graders. I love Eagle, it may have not been the best school to look at, but everyone is close and the teachers really care.

Eagle Academy Charter School
3020 NW 33rd Ave, Lauderdale Lakes, FL  33311
Last modified Eagle Academy Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades 6-12
Eagle Academy Charter School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top