338 students|Broward

Bad
Good

I went this school for my last year of high school. I wasn't behind in my schooling I just wanted to get out early and I heard the apex program was a fast way to gain credits; I was unable to transfer back to my original school because I was already a transfer student. But all in all it was a great school, the small classes allow the teachers to be more interactive (mr. Norvil). I really saw some of these students come in with no potential and just make a total flip.

My daughter attended this school afer being out of her regular school for some time. At first, I thought it was a GED program but that wasn't so. They only deal with High School Diplomas. My daughter went from being the last in the race to coming out on top. She's the 1st to go to college in the fam and doing well. They got some good people there. I still tell people to check them out. They are serious and don;t play games with rules. But, at this point the kids need to be serious. Principal Swarez/Ms. Z/Mr. Evans n all of them- are good with the kids. Thanks everybody!

It a great school for children that get lost in the system I wish they would take them at a younger age.

I wanna say thank you to the staff of north university high school for going out of their way to help the students and ensure a great future.

Last modified North University High School is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12