Lauderhill, FL
Before care: Yes

Posted February 14, 2010

Broward Estates Elementary School 0

Posted December 05, 2009
Recently I completed my internship at Broward Estates Elementary and I am very proud to say this was an excellent experience at an excellent school. The Principal and staff were fantastic. Thanks very much for a great experience everyone.

Posted November 05, 2008

Posted August 20, 2007

Posted May 09, 2007
I am very happy with Broward Estates Elementary School. The decision to send my son on a bus to attend a school that was out of our area: was a little scary at first. However allowing him attended the Magnet Program was a decision I never regretted. He has been at Board Estates since Kindergarten and he is now going into the the the grade. The Teachers are awesome and they don't give up on the children. The FCAT process is nerve racking however the school keeps you inform. I am a working mother and don't have the time to attend PTA meetings but the communication that comes home in my son's agenda helps me to stay on track. I have 5 year old who will be starting in the fall and I look forward to the experience all over again.

Posted September 20, 2006
Broward Estates is not only a school for academic achievement but also a family of concerned teachers and staff who genuinely care for the students.

Broward Estates Elementary School 4

Posted June 19, 2005

Posted April 23, 2004
This is the best school my child could have went to. The school is like family everybody care for one another no matter what the problem is.That school so very much loved

Broward Estates Elementary School
441 Northwest 35th Avenue, Lauderhill, FL  33311
Last modified Broward Estates Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Broward Estates Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top