Lauderhill 6-12 STEM-MED Magnet School 4

Posted March 17, 2014
My daughter has never loved school before attending lauderhill middle. She hated going to school, some days she would cry and depression was setting in.The teachers are very involved. They motivate her and push her to see beyond her potential. Her handwriting was horrible, something teachers dont care about that much anymore, and her teacher Mr Bates pushed her to do better. Mr Deich pushes her to explore new avenues in research and gaming design. Ms Noisen makes Math fun for her. Mr Peterson makes civics come alive "her words exactly" Her Pricipal is committed and loves what he does. Nothing says more than when your kid comes home and says my teachers are awesome. Thank you Lauderhill 6-12 Keep up the good work!!

Posted January 03, 2009

Posted July 12, 2008
I am a graduate of lauderhill middle school ,during those 3 years at lauderhill I have learnt many things that will play a big part in my future. Although we have had our ups and downs,it will always be an awesome school and i will always be a proud panther.

Posted November 17, 2007
i am a former student from Lauderhill Middle School. I only attended Lauderhill for one year. Lauderhill was actually a very good school. Even though they dont asign much homework assignments they have you do plenty of work in class. Now i am attending a another middle school in Jacksonville and i am learning absolutly nothing.

Posted May 08, 2006
There does not seem to be a whole lot of homework assignment at this school. My daughter is in 7th grade and I've only seen her with homework about 5 times.

Posted April 02, 2004
- a former student
I am a former student at Lauderhill Middle. Now I am attending a school in Palm Beach County. From my three-year experience at Lauderhill Middle I have to say that they did a good job. Lauderhill Middle is an excellent school regardless of what you hear about it regardless of what it looks like and regardless of who is in it, Lauderhill Middle teaches you all you need to know and prepares you for high school. The teachers are great they will teach you the basic steps or any other kind of way that helps you learn. Extracurricular activities such as track, football basketball and cheerleading is provided to keep you out of trouble and on task and also stay on top of your grades. Even though in stats Lauderhill Middle isn't all that great but as the years are going by we are slowly but surely moving to the top.

Posted September 01, 2003

Lauderhill 6-12 STEM-MED Magnet School
1901 NW 49th Ave, Lauderhill, FL  33313
Last modified Lauderhill 6-12 STEM-MED Magnet School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lauderhill 6-12 STEM-MED Magnet School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top