604 students|Broward

Bad
Good

I've both attended and teach at Castle Hill. I personally believe that all teachers weren't born to teach (like me!), but there are teachers who've learned and perfected this gift. Some parents believe that some teachers are only there to collect a paycheck. Teaching at ANY school is not a job you do just for the paycheck. Trust me, it doesn't pay enough. We teach because we love our kids. We wish we had 100% PARENT INVOLVEMENT, but that's not the case, so we do what we can...which is above and beyond what we are expected to do. Parents just remember; we can't do it alone. You are your child's 1st teacher, so don't expect a miracle if you're not doing your parent. WE CARE! I just wish our students were more respectful and obedient towards adults. That's where we need help...parents and the community. We are doing our part, are you? I love my students, school, and staff.

the admin staff at this school are great. the school i think is great...however the teachers need to care a lot more about the success of all children...i think they would do a good job if they would just be comitted to teaching and ensuring that their students learn...and not just receiving a pay check...

My kids attend Castel Hill Elementry School i am a proud parent I will recommend this School to be one of the best Elementary School's in Broward County

Last modified Castle Hill Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.