Martin Luther King Elementary School 5

Posted October 05, 2014
The Montessori education on any level can be pricey. For such a school to be placed in this location for all residents to experience this option of education is beneficial to our future. As our kids are taught critical thinking and responsibilities, learning academics on their identified level by professional certified teachers. Most of all, the teachers love what they do it, they don't just say it, they show in their actions.

Martin Luther King Elementary School 5

Posted October 17, 2013
The school has a new flavor! The district has placed many new coaches and administrators here to help turn the school around. Staff morale is high, and the community is embracing the new leadership. The teachers are working hard to make a difference in the lives of the children who attend the school.

Martin Luther King Elementary School 1

Posted November 01, 2010
I used to ejoy going to Martin Luther King Elelementary to volunteer, but now it's such a cold place to be. The principal feels that she could do everything by herself, she makes changes without including the parents. On the first day of school my husband and I was so excited about taking our son to school. Little did we know that only father's were being allowed to enter the building. That somewhat put a damper and a bad taste in our mouth. We had to explain to our six year old son why mommy and daddy could not eat with breakfast with him on his first day of school. I love Martin Luther King Elemetary, but somehow some of the staff (mainly the principal) has stolen the true vision of what Dr. King stood for. I pray that someone other than myself would post their reviews as well. Disappointed

Martin Luther King Elementary School 0

Posted May 01, 2009
Mr. Loussiant and Ms. Johnson are excellent teachers.

Martin Luther King Elementary School
591 NW 31st Ave, Lauderhill, FL  33311
Last modified Martin Luther King Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Martin Luther King Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top