Lauderhill, FL

Royal Palm Elementary School 1

Posted March 31, 2015
I registered my child this school. The office staff was horrible, and gave misinformation which cause my child to miss couple of weeks of school. and almost cause me to lose my job , due to having to come to the school back and forth. Also my sister children use to go to this school and the hated it and so in result my sister switch them to a A school as few blocks away which you need approval for. I give this school a 0 star, it wouldn't let summit without choosing a star. I also I think they need to be retrained to do their job more efficiently.

Royal Palm Elementary School 1

Posted November 27, 2014
The last incident I'm going to mention was when my son fell asleep in the cafeteria, during lunch, and was left there all alone. I complained, yet again to the principal and the security guy was telling me that my son is lying because, "he always checks the cafeteria when everyone leaves!" I'm sorry that I am not a careless parent, I believe my son 100%!!! That school and the administrators are the worst! I would NEVER recommend anyone to send their child/children there. I took my son out and away from that school as soon as possible. I drive 25-30 minutes so my son can go to an "A" school, in a great neighborhood. Anything so my son doesn't have to do to that school!

Posted October 15, 2014
It is awesome there I have fun with friends Arileez and Adonis Lalta we love this school

Posted April 26, 2014
my school is a magnet its so fun there u should come and party to come

Posted March 18, 2010
My kid goes there and he says the kids have an fun time learning he says its going great

Royal Palm Elementary School 2

Posted August 06, 2007
This is a horrible scholl, the techers there are not willing to assist the children who have diffrent learning styles. Nor are they willing to advise you of thing that could assist your child with any issues they might have.

Royal Palm Elementary School 4

Posted February 28, 2006
excellent run school. school staff is involved, as well as support staff.

Royal Palm Elementary School 2

Posted December 02, 2005
The academic staff needs to enhance ways of teaching children to create stimulating curriculums, engage children in exciting learning endeavors, not just prepare them to pass fcats.

Royal Palm Elementary School 3

Posted July 08, 2004
In my view, Royal Palm's overall rating is 'C'. My daughter attended kindergarten there last year, and even though her teacher was relatively good (B), much improvement is still needed. The good points: The office staff for the most part is very friendly, helpful, and offer that personal touch (knowing the kids names, etc.). The teachers (at least kindergarten) attempted to work as a team. Police officer onsite had a wonderful relationship with children. Areas for improvement: The principle is not concerned with interacting with the kids at all. Speaks down to both parents and students. The majority of the teachers (3-5), and security do not talk to the students with respect. I live directly behind the school and heard the way they treated and spoke to the students. The cafeteria staff does not put pride in the preparation/appearance of the food. Any special needs required are viewed as an inconvienance.

Royal Palm Elementary School
1951 Northwest 56th Avenue, Lauderhill, FL  33313
Last modified Royal Palm Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Royal Palm Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top