778 students|Broward

Bad
Good

My child has accomplish alot since she started,and the teachers are awesome and really care about the students

I knew this school for a long time and it is very educating and fun.I recommend it because you or your children will love it.

The staff cares for their students and are helpful.The school is clean and reflects the heartbeat of the children

I registered my child this school. The office staff was horrible, and gave misinformation which cause my child to miss couple of weeks of school. and almost cause me to lose my job , due to having to come to the school back and forth. Also my sister children use to go to this school and the hated it and so in result my sister switch them to a A school as few blocks away which you need approval for. I give this school a 0 star, it wouldn't let summit without choosing a star. I also I think they need to be retrained to do their job more efficiently.

The last incident I'm going to mention was when my son fell asleep in the cafeteria, during lunch, and was left there all alone. I complained, yet again to the principal and the security guy was telling me that my son is lying because, "he always checks the cafeteria when everyone leaves!" I'm sorry that I am not a careless parent, I believe my son 100%!!! That school and the administrators are the worst! I would NEVER recommend anyone to send their child/children there. I took my son out and away from that school as soon as possible. I drive 25-30 minutes so my son can go to an "A" school, in a great neighborhood. Anything so my son doesn't have to do to that school!

It is awesome there I have fun with friends Arileez and Adonis Lalta we love this school

my school is a magnet its so fun there u should come and party to come

My kid goes there and he says the kids have an fun time learning he says its going great

This is a horrible scholl, the techers there are not willing to assist the children who have diffrent learning styles. Nor are they willing to advise you of thing that could assist your child with any issues they might have.

Last modified Royal Palm Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.