778 students|Broward

Bad
Good

Posted July 20, 2016
My child has accomplish alot since she started,and the teachers are awesome and really care about the students

Posted June 21, 2016
I knew this school for a long time and it is very educating and fun.I recommend it because you or your children will love it.

Royal Palm Elementary School 4

Posted May 11, 2016
The staff cares for their students and are helpful.The school is clean and reflects the heartbeat of the children

Royal Palm Elementary School 1

Posted March 31, 2015
I registered my child this school. The office staff was horrible, and gave misinformation which cause my child to miss couple of weeks of school. and almost cause me to lose my job , due to having to come to the school back and forth. Also my sister children use to go to this school and the hated it and so in result my sister switch them to a A school as few blocks away which you need approval for. I give this school a 0 star, it wouldn't let summit without choosing a star. I also I think they need to be retrained to do their job more efficiently.

Royal Palm Elementary School 1

Posted November 27, 2014
The last incident I'm going to mention was when my son fell asleep in the cafeteria, during lunch, and was left there all alone. I complained, yet again to the principal and the security guy was telling me that my son is lying because, "he always checks the cafeteria when everyone leaves!" I'm sorry that I am not a careless parent, I believe my son 100%!!! That school and the administrators are the worst! I would NEVER recommend anyone to send their child/children there. I took my son out and away from that school as soon as possible. I drive 25-30 minutes so my son can go to an "A" school, in a great neighborhood. Anything so my son doesn't have to do to that school!

Posted October 15, 2014
It is awesome there I have fun with friends Arileez and Adonis Lalta we love this school

Posted April 26, 2014
my school is a magnet its so fun there u should come and party to come

Posted March 18, 2010
My kid goes there and he says the kids have an fun time learning he says its going great

Royal Palm Elementary School 2

Posted August 06, 2007
This is a horrible scholl, the techers there are not willing to assist the children who have diffrent learning styles. Nor are they willing to advise you of thing that could assist your child with any issues they might have.

Royal Palm Elementary School 4

Posted February 28, 2006
excellent run school. school staff is involved, as well as support staff.

Royal Palm Elementary School
1951 Northwest 56th Avenue, Lauderhill, FL  33313
Last modified Royal Palm Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.