Posted May 27, 2011
Endeavor surprised us. After relocating we found this gem in the heart of Lauderhill. Coming from a private school in another state our son started at Endeavor in 2nd grade and his teacher was awesome! He came home today from 3rd grade excited because he passed his FCAT the first time around. Thanks to the staff at Endeavor, a wonderful Principal who cares and a loving and nurturing teacher Ms. Morgan, who encourages her students to "do their best!" Our son gave his best and now he's on to 4th grade.

Posted April 11, 2010
This is an absolute amazing school! Dedicated teachers and great leadership by Mrs. Groover. I recommend this school to anyone who wants their child to have a great education and to get the best fundamental foundation of learning. GREAT SCHOOL! Only downfall is that it only goes to grade 3,otherwise phenomenal school!

Endeavour Primary Learning Center 0

Posted December 15, 2009
my child has been going there since he was 2 yrs old in the p.l.a.c.e.program,he is now in kindergarten,the staff is awesome,wonderful school.i would highly recommend to any parent.

Endeavour Primary Learning Center 0

Posted January 08, 2009
I enjoy the attention that the principal and staff has given to me and my child while my child attends this school for the first time.

Posted October 20, 2005

Endeavour Primary Learning Center
2701 Northwest 56th Avenue, Lauderhill, FL  33313
Last modified Endeavour Primary Learning Center is a Public school that serves grades PK-3
Endeavour Primary Learning Center Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top