Posted April 24, 2014
Seven Rivers Christian School is an excellent school to send your child to if you are looking for an environment that not only shapes minds, but hearts. Enrolling my children at SRCS has been one of the most important decisions of my life. I am very thankful for the influence of every staff member that has played a part in the quality education of my children. I am confident to say that they will graduate with the core knowledge for an independent and successful life. But that's not all, they will also be instilled with values and character that will serve them throughout their professional and personal lives.

Posted April 21, 2014
Our family LOVES SRPC. Great mixture of sports, academics and the arts (can always improve in the arts) with a foundation (keystone) of Christ throughout the school. Highly recommend!

Posted April 17, 2014
Seven Rivers provides a great environment for students to learn and sets high standards for what they learn with lots of emphasis on excelling at the basics of reading and writing so other subjects are easier to excel in. The teaching staff is top notch and caring, the school administration team is very professional and there is a clear vision of what they want the school to be. There has been a lot of progress made with expanding with the athletics and arts programs over the past five years. My children have attended for ten years and will stay to graduate. I would not hesitate to recommend this school to other families. It also provides a solid Christian perspective on education but it is missional, you do not have to be a Christian to attend.

Posted April 17, 2014
My children attend(ed) Seven Rivers Christian School My son graduated last year and is finishing his freshman year at Florida State. Seven RIvers prepared him excellently for the academic rigors of college level courses. Because of the number of dual enrollment and AP classes he took at Seven Rivers, he is a year ahead and will graduate a year early, even with a semester-long internship. My daughter, a sophomore at SRCS, is also experiencing a top notch education by teachers who love and care for her.

Posted April 17, 2014
Seven Rivers Christian School truly walk the talk of their mission and vision statement. All of our children have attended this school for over the last 14 years. They have been taught, cared for and mostly loved by staff through out their entire education progression. Pre-K 3 to 12 grade. More importantly, they have learned about Jesus and what He did on the cross for them. We love this school!

Posted April 17, 2014
I started teaching at SRCS 10 years ago (before I had children) and cannot believe the changes that have taken place over the last few years (thanks to the leadership of Dana James, headmaster) What has happened on this campus, in the classrooms and in the hearts of teachers and students alike has literally catapulted this school to "Outstanding" on all fronts. Seven Rivers curriculum has been overhauled, streamlined and refocused to prepare the students to excel not only in furthering their education after graduation, but also to combat the difficult waves of "real life" they are sure to encounter upon graduating. The teachers, under the encouraging and inspiring leadership of Mr. James, have been revitalized and invigorated with fresh enthusiasm for teaching, challenging and truly engaging their students. (The teachers that did not want to be "revitalized and invigorated" found jobs elsewhere where the status quo is tolerated) The sports program from kindergarten (intramurals) thru 12th has been beefed up and given new life with coaches who are passionate and a school community that backs its players. We will not send our children anywhere else. SRCS is Family. Come Join us!

Posted April 17, 2014
I am the parent of two Girls who have or are currently attending Seven Rivers Christian School. My Oldest Daughter Attended SRCS from Pre-k 3 thru 12th grade and is now attending the University of Florida. My youngest Daughter also started SRCS at Pre-k3 and is now in the 11th grade. With that background information I feel qualified to write a quality review of SCRS. While I am aware that no school is perfect, I would be hard pressed to find a serious fault with the school. Every change that has come about while my kids have been there has made the school better in one way or another. The teachers are highly qualified, the school leadership has years of experience and have an awesome vision for where this school is going. In my opinion the strongest point is the way Seven Rivers Presbyterian Church supports the school. I m talking about the church leaders and the body of the church. I am also impressed with how much parental support is in the school. You can walk onto the campus at any time and find parents and grandparents volunteering and spending time with the children. Every day, all day, everyone is sharing and showing the gospel to these kids.

Posted February 18, 2012
I attended Seven Rivers Christain School from K3-7th grade. I left because I felt I would enjoy public school much more. By 10th grade I was ready to come back to SRCS, I couldn't stand the public school. But unfortantly because of the public school system being so far behind I would have to be held back a year in order to graduate from SRCS. I now have a 3 year old and a 2 year old and my older son is in k3 here. The school is amazing. I love that my son is surrounded by a christian atmosphere and learning the christian faith. He loves the school as well and we plan on keeping him there as long as we can afford it. And to those who truely think the school was or is based around basketball...It never was based around basketball. Basketball was the most major sport the school had so just like any public school loves watching football, SRCS loved watching basketball!! This school is based around God and principles and morals.

Posted May 09, 2010
All 4 of my children have graduated from Seven Rivers, three of them now have Masters degrees and the fourth is flourishing in college. All four got into the college of their choice. Seven Rivers is easily the most rigorous academic program in Citrus County. Great faculty, great coaches, exciting new leadership!

Posted March 17, 2010
i attend seven rivers and yes there is alot to do with basketball but i dont even play basketball and i am still very socialy strong and it now has a football program it is very, very, very christ centered which i do like alot and the teachers may give alot of homework but they give you a college prepatory learning so how dare some of you say it isnt im only in 7th grade but im also in the top im considered legally a genius i have an IQ around 170 when the average person has an IQ of 100 so tou should go to seven rivers bchristian school

Seven Rivers Christian School
4221 W Gulf-To-Lake Hwy, Lecanto, FL  34461
Last modified Seven Rivers Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Seven Rivers Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top