Lecanto Middle School 1

Posted April 29, 2014
I agree with the review posted by the current sixth grade student for the 2013-2014 school year...this is not a good school anymore.The students and even some of the teachers act (and are) trashy!Administration does nothing at all to address bullying by students. Teachers even curse,bully students and encourage students to gang up on kids they(the teachers) don't like! With adults that act like this and other adults who cover up or look the other way it is no wonder the kids act this way.I feelso sorry for this sixth grade student!

Lecanto Middle School 2

Posted March 24, 2014
Lecanto Middle School I am currently a sixth grade student at the middle school. The school's overall rating is average, and problems do exist. The principal has so far done a great job maintaining what she can in the school. The students talk about inappropriate things that people who are 15-16 shouldn't even know. Some students have spread extremely false rumors about other students, and some students have been seen fighting each other. I've been picked on by students who have and still are my classmates. I must give a warning to kids that want to have girlfriends or boyfriends.(They call them that, but they're really not.) DON'T DO IT! There's so much drama it some of my experiences, you or your student or child will be freaking out! I give the school this rating because the faculty is trying to adjust to new systems and other things, the students are mostly inappropriate, and is partially in need of a rendition. Sent by a student

Posted August 12, 2012
One of the friendliest schools in the district, LMS prides itself in being a family oriented school. Teachers and staff care deeply for the students and their co-workers. Administration provides teachers with the support needed to fulfill their goals. Experienced teachers guide younger teachers as members of a viable team. Together with parents LMS faculty and staff have once again earned an A for their efforts.

Posted April 28, 2010
i give this school this rating because its a nice school and they keep it nice and clean and they do alot of sports and activties and more soo by now i think this school should have a rateing at 10 by now!!!!!

Lecanto Middle School 3

Posted July 14, 2009

Lecanto Middle School 1

Posted May 30, 2009
I am a student at Lecanto Middle School. I am about to move on to my second year there and I already think its a horrible school. Yes, the staff is good. But, they don't do whole a lot about the drama and the fights there. They just allow them to slip by and not get in trouble. My teachers (only 4) are great!! As to my other 3 teachers, they give out WAY to much homework. It's the last week of school and I have like...tons of homework. I wish this school would be WAY better than I thought it was going to be.

Posted June 22, 2008
Lecanto Midle School is bursting at the seams with a wonderful staff, an amazing learning atmosphere, and idealistic after-school activities. Teachers assist students in every way they can. Faculty is friendly and helpful. Janitors walik the halls continuously to assure themselves the school is clean. The librarians always suggest new books to the students. The principals are kind and generoulsy spend much of their time with students, helping them and handing out positive referals. Overall, from the front-desk people to the lunch-ladies, students are surrounded in a haven of learning (not excluding fun). This is why I award LMS, home of the panthers, 5 stars. Even as students bid farewell, this school never stops giving.

Posted November 29, 2007

Posted October 24, 2007
It is so awesome .I love after school animal care because we get to learn how to take care of cows. My favorite teacher is my P.E. teacher Mr.Clark

Lecanto Middle School 3

Posted August 24, 2007

Lecanto Middle School
3800 West Educational Path, Lecanto, FL  34461
(352) 746-2050
Last modified Lecanto Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lecanto Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top