Lecanto, FL

Posted February 12, 2013
My son was in the toddler program at CREST and it was excellent. It provided the interaction and academic services necessary for his development. We moved and I was very sorry to have to leave all of his wonderful teachers and staff.

Posted February 08, 2011
I was a teacher for a year at Crest (unfortunately I had to move) and loved the school. It provided such unique opportunities and instruction for their students. It's definitely one of a kind and I would venture to say programs of this caliber are rare.

Crest School 0

Posted October 03, 2009
Best teachers in the county with the most challenging students! Great job!

Crest School 1

Posted November 14, 2008

Crest School 0

Posted November 13, 2008
This is a awesome school for disabled kids, we love it. The staff is great

Posted June 10, 2008

Posted February 22, 2008
My son transferred here from a large, wealthy city with supposedly some of the best schools in FL.Since starting at Crest he has never been so challenged nor performed so well with grades or behavior.

Crest School