Lehigh Acres, FL
Before care: Yes
After care: No

G. Weaver Hipps Elementary School 3

Posted August 12, 2014
This is an a fine average school for any child in any grade to go to

G. Weaver Hipps Elementary School 4

Posted October 28, 2013
I have to say for my first experience with a child in school it has been wonderful. The school district and school staff have kept us up to date on anything and everything. Her teacher has been quick to reply to any emails or notes we place in her notebook. Our daughter took a little bit of time to adapt to her new environment, but they helped her, were very patient and she had a great first quarter! Keep up the great work G. Waver Hipps Elemantary School staff!

G. Weaver Hipps Elementary School 5

Posted August 20, 2013
We really like this school. My son went there for Kindergarten and he loved Dr. LeMaster, the principal, who knew my son by name (not for bad reasons but for simply taking an interest in each student!) I hope the new principal will be just as interested. I'm disappointed in the lack of recesses for children though; I don't think it's just here. I"m sure it's everywhere. Children NEED exercise each and every day and they NEED recess, not just PE a couple days a week. This is not healthy for little ones to be sitting all day. I hope someone is listening!

G. Weaver Hipps Elementary School 1

Posted August 02, 2013
My daughter went to this school for third grade. The teacher did not help her keep saying we are working with her and that is all I got. When I tried to talk to the teacher and other people at that school all I got was later and now that it is later my daughter is doing the third grade over. So, no I would not send my child there ever not even my dog would go there.

G. Weaver Hipps Elementary School 5

Posted July 07, 2013
I love this school! My son has been moved all over the place, as a matter of fact he has went to 5 different schools and was only in the 4th grade. I transferred from Cape Coral to here and I was so glad that I did. I hate that Dr. Lee Master left the school, because he was wonderful. I have to say though that what little time I got to talk to the new principal she seemed very nice and concerned about the kids and wanted parent's involvement. My son's teacher was awesome at keeping in touch with me. I think we e-mailed every other day if it wasn't anything major and if she needed me then she would always call. I even talked to her at 8:30pm when she called me from her home. I am looking at buying a house and really want to stay in this area, so my son can attend again next year!

G. Weaver Hipps Elementary School 4

Posted June 06, 2013
This school is a very good school my son went to this school in the 2nd and 5th grade he had problems with bullying as well but with the old principal Dr LeMaster the problem was solved

G. Weaver Hipps Elementary School
1200 Homestead Road North, Lehigh Acres, FL  33936
Last modified G. Weaver Hipps Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
G. Weaver Hipps Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top