1,126 students|Lee

Bad
Good

I have worked at many schools and this is one of the best. There is always room for improvement but I I love the students and teachers here. In spite of the mounds of federally required paperwork and ongoing testing that the government requires, they are doing their best to help our students. We went from an F to a C in ONE year because of all of the extra interventions that were made available to every student. Administration can be frustrating, but they are here trying to help as best they can.

I am a parent and as such I get to see and compare some schools in my area. HMMS looks like an average school that could be improved with a focus on staff/principal behavior managment. The facility and teachers are less than average and all the other elements are there for me to send my child to a different school.

This school is alright I go here some staff is nice some is rude but my school needs too put some effort in it so we won't be a F school...HOME OF DA BULLS SO WE!!

I am a Lee County substitute teacher and as such I get to see and compare many schools in the area. HMMS is an average school that could be improved with a focus on student behavior managment. The facility amd teachers are great and all the other elements are there for a really good school.

I am a student and i hate this school. The teachers dont even stop to help you nor to re explain themselfs. Plus they let some other students get away with almost anything. Its a waist of my time and a waist of my education. Point is, i suggest not to come and "learn" here

Harns Marsh Middle School is unsatisfactory. The principal and other staff members are rude and have no intention of partnering with parents to help middle school aged children develop into good citizens. We were told by the principal Mr. McFee that he had no intention of following through with the conduct code because of his fear of being sued. The teachers are immature and expose the students to inappropriate youtube videos as well as political views that have no place in the classroom.The vice principal Ms. Johnson told us that they had inherited every one else's problems as a new school.The "coaches" could care less about coaching and simply phone it in. Totally unprofessional! Choose another school Lee County parents!

This review is for the Harns Marsh Middle school. I rated this school one star because I did not have the option to give zero stars. The staff is quite rude and to get the correct answer to a question you have to call at least three times to talk to three different people. They (staff) believe they are always right when 85% of the time they are wrong. They appear to allow certain groups og kids get away with everything. They do not uphold the uniform many girls and also young men look very inappropiate. Some staff members also look like they are going to the club and not going to teach or discipline. Just because it is a new school dosen't give them the excuse to be overall just a horrible school. Parent involvement is just about zero. I assume this is because they do not want too many parent's to know exactly how they opperate. They play their favorites reguardless of the situtation. Many staff and teachers appear to be undereducated and speak in slang. There is only a handful of GREAT teachers and or staff members.

Last modified Harns Marsh Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.