1,191 students|Lee

Bad
Good

Too many horror stories to count! For one, my then 7 year old had tummy trouble (which the school was notified on paper, by a physician) and was refused to go to the nurse one day when he was in a lot of pain. He ended up in the ER later on that same afternoon, and was then transferred to The Golisano's Children Hospital to have emergency surgery. Luckily I got him there in time but my son was made to ride the bus home and was refused to go to the nurse because "it was the end of the day." According to his surgeon, he wouldn't have made it had it not been for my quick action and my son wouldn't have made it a couple hours more. So had the bus broken down or a fight were to break out and the bus had to stop or any of those things my son could've possibly died due to the negligence of impatient, uncaring staff. He's in the same school this year and last year and at least last year he had a teacher worth her weight in intelligence and grit (some kids need the discipline) but this year his teacher is lazy and wants to shove ADHD down my throat simply because my child is bored in her class and speaks his mind about it. From his experience, I DO NOT recommend this school to anyone! You can't fault the entire school for the negligence and unforgivingly discriminating actions of the few that don't care about their positions, but even with the "NEW" administration my son is still struggling because no one wants to stop to help him a little while longer. Despite my best efforts to change him schools I have not been successful and have actually considered home schooling for him. Hopefully (fingers crossed) I can get him into a different school this year where the teachers and the staff are more nurturing and pay a little more attention to my child.

Courtesy, respectful and professional staff. Miss Morrison is an excellent teacher. Miss Fecko is going to retire this year. We really miss her, because of her this school deserve a grade 6 to 8 of 10. Teacher and staff have great communication with parents. Really organized this school. I am happy and grateful for my children in this school. They are learning so much and getting great score at the report card

i love my kids school. :D this is the best school kids go the only one not two umm! im kid is in Ms.Guffy Flynn

My daughter goes to this school and i could not be happier with the exsperience ive had as a parent and the staff!I would recommend this school to anyone!

Great school and excellent teachers ho loves . My doter is very happy in this school. Mr anderson and she loved

for me this is the best elementary in lehigh acres all my kids went to this school

everyone should know that the staff at Lehigh are very helpful and friendly.i like that they take the time to answer questions that are concerning to you.i wish the school would begin at a normal school year.starting September and ending in june.

this school is asome and fun the teachers are so nice and mr.morrison is funny this is evan in mr.morrison class iam going to miss you guys

Great school and excellent teachers ho loves her job. My son is very happy in this school.

I HATE THIS SCHOOL. THE STAFF ARE NOT NICE AND THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT PEOPLE'S EDUCATION.

Last modified Lehigh Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.