Lehigh Acres Middle School 1

Posted February 23, 2014
This schools teachers and administrative staff are very poor for the exception of a few teachers that really care. The principal and asst principal don't care about students they are only there to collect a pay check. Don't send your child to this very poor school and they also lie about everything that goes on at the school regarding how well the students are doing!!!!

Posted July 16, 2013
Love this school! Mr. Pitura the Principal is AWESOME, and so are the teacher's! The front office needs to be way more Friendlier, but glad I don't deal with them on a daily basis. My son started his 6th grade yr. last year, and loved it. He will continue to go there until he goes to HS. I recommend this school.

Posted May 31, 2013
Lehigh Acres Middle School is a school which is getting better. Next year the Cambridge program will be offered.

Lehigh Acres Middle School 2

Posted April 06, 2011
I'm a 7th grade student here at lams. don't bring your child here its not good. at lunch they don't let you talk. also the teaches don't care if you pee your pants well not all teachers. the food is horrible, sometimes its like its not cooked. but other teachers love to teach their students but it seems like others do not.

Posted February 17, 2011
My three years here have been the most amazing years of my school life so far . The teachers REALLY do try to comprehend each and every student in their own needs. They enjoy seeing the students try and encourage them . Students that do the normal tasks of school and behave are rewarded. The Principal listens to the requests of the students and he proposes options for us as long as we cooperate and do our best. I know this years fcat scores will be great , im ready and i belive so are all of my other freinds. We also have an AMAZING sports team and many activities like foreign langueges (french/spanish). I know many people listen to what former student's parents have to say about our school , but thats just the stereo type, we have changed , come and see all the positive things happening here at LAMS , AND GOOOOOOO BRUINS!

Posted February 13, 2011
Lehigh Acres Middle has a very stimulating gifted program in which students can participate in hands-on activities and communicate with people of their own IQ level.

Lehigh Acres Middle School 1

Posted October 21, 2010
I have 2 children attending LAMS. I have only been disappointed with the lack of organization discpline and overall attitude of the entire staff. Meetings don't help the teachers won't show up. The administration and teachers don't get along with each other. The students are neglected intellectuakky and emotionally. I'm moving to another state so my kids might actually learn something.

Lehigh Acres Middle School 0

Posted November 05, 2009
Positive things are happening at LAMS! My daughter loves this school!

Posted October 11, 2009
I love LAMS because all the teachers there are nice and smart. The schools principle is even better, he makes the school fun and we still learn at the same time. I went there 6th, 7th, and currently 8th grade.

Posted October 08, 2009
I work there and it is the best!

Lehigh Acres Middle School
104 Arthur Avenue, Lehigh Acres, FL  33936
Last modified Lehigh Acres Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lehigh Acres Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 27 reviews. Top