1,884 students|Lee

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (2 responses)

Amount of homework: Disagree

Sending a book or two home would be nice by, eBy the time these kids get home they have forgotten what they even learned. I as a Parent ask every day what did you learn he is unable to tell me. I also ask what did you have for lunch never has any answer other than I forget !!!! Tell me how are they to any work if they don't remember what they ate???

Develops character: Disagree

Thier Integrity & fairness to the students are very low, The School's Communications are very poor,

I am disabled I went into the school yesterday morning to help for my son. The person @ the help desk was very rude no wonder today's teenagers have bad attitudes. The Staff should remember you teach respect you get respect... I ask my Son when he got home did he know who that Lady was that was so rude?/ He told me I won't say who it was I will say She should be ashamed. I know we all can have a bad day I hope she reads this as rude as she was I sure hope and pray her day sure got better...

As a 2016 class student here at Lehigh, Lehigh Senior has changed my performance academically. Before, I was never an A+, Honor, and Dual Enrolled student. The teachers are there to help all students and encourage us to succeed. The school get bad rep all the time but most of them is not true anymore. The school has changed and has grown into a better learning enviroment. I'm proudly to say I'll be a graduate in May from Lehigh Senior.

If you are not a cheerleader or on a sports team, especially football then you are just a number. The Principal in 2013 actually had a revote for homecoming court because there were "not enough" football players and cheerleaders on the homecoming court. My child was one of the females that was voted off the homecoming court after being told she had made it. She cried for days, I complained to the Principal, was told it was her decision and to live with it! Fraternization among staff is also a huge concern. Children should not be coming home speaking of their teachers' lives outside of school because the teachers speak of it and are unprofessional. Teachers in remedial classes give students help on the FCAT and state tests. I am pretty sure this is illegal and considered cheating. On one test they gave out a calculator when the directions said "not to give out a calculator". It was never reported. Shady things happen at this school. I was told by Lee County Administrator that I can look to transfer to another school. This does not fix the problem here at Lehigh Senior High. Too bad, my child liked it here with her friends the past 3 years

lehigh senior in my opinon is an excellent school who loves for a better education and life for all its students isincomparable . i have always wanted to go to lehigh senior ever since i went there for the open house. the teachers do really care for the students and probably the only time there is drama is the bored people who care more about popularity than their education. this school is a first choice

i'm currently a freshman at lehigh. before i went to the school i heard rumors that it was a bad school. well that was a lie. lehigh is a very good school. and they offer very good education such as ap courses and the cambridge program. the sports in the school are very good! and the school isn't just focused on the football team like i've been told.! overall this school is great!=)

i think it is excellent because they have excellent students and falculty!! :)

I absolutely love this school. I am a freshmen now and now that i will be pleased throughout the years until i graduate. Lshs has many many many programs and clubs that will help you along on through high school and college. Just ignore all the negativity and go there for yourself.

This school is a good learing enviornment, but it doesn't have enough programs. It focuses too much on art, and not enough on the more important subjects.

Last modified Lehigh Senior High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.