Posted May 13, 2014
MLE is a wonderful school. My daughter is in second grade and has been a student at MLE for three years now. The principal and teachers are great. Most of the teachers and office staff knows most of the kids by name; it is truly a family friendly atmosphere. The education my daughter receives is great; she is learning a lot. Communication is open and appreciated from her teacher. My daughter entered the gifted program this year and she is doing very well. I ask my daughter every year if she is enjoying the school and whether or not she wants to stay there next year and the answer is always a big and exciting yes. She loves that school and so do I! Overall, I am very happy with MLE and I think they are doing a terrific job of educating my kid.

Posted February 27, 2014
Both my sons attend this school the staff go out of there way to help the students the staff show a lot of concern for education and every person I have dealt with including the principal has shown a genuine concern for the kids and have always taken the time to answer any questions that my wife and I have had, GREAT School my children will remain here throughout there elementary years.

Mirror Lakes Elementary School 1

Posted October 17, 2013
I'M NOT AT ALL IMPRESSED BY THE STAFF AT THIS SCHOOL. THEY WITHOLD IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO CERTAIN PARENTS WITHOUT GIVING REASON AND THEY MAKE TOO MANY EXCUSES WHEN QUESTIONED ABOUT THEIR ACTIONS. IN ALL THE SCHOOLS THAT I HAVE DELT WITH OVER THE YEARS,,,,,,,,, THIS SCHOOL IS THE WORST. SORRY BUT THAT'S JUST HOW I FEEL ABOUT THIS SCHOOL.

Posted July 21, 2013
My son attended MLE for all 6 of his elementary years. He has had quality teachers all but one year. His first grade teacher was terrible but thankfully she was gone after the year he had her. We went from really struggling at the beginning of elementary to all A's and B's by 5th. They offered after school tutoring (as well as 2 of his teachers offering to personally tutor him). I love it there and my daughter now attends. The staff is great and I genuinely feel like they care about my children even though there are more than 1,000 students at this school.

Posted September 05, 2012
This is our second year at Mirror Lakes and we love it. The teachers are wonderful and very supportive! Kids and parents have a lot of opportunity to be involved!

Mirror Lakes Elementary School 4

Posted October 23, 2011
My granddaughter has attended this school for 6 years now. It is a great school. It's nice to know that they know their students and the family. My grandduaghter is still known and talked to by all of her teachers through the years, and even the office staff know who she is and it's not because she gets in trouble. They are just a great school and work with parents to continue to provide excellent education by great teachers.

Posted March 30, 2010

Posted January 15, 2010
Outstanding school. No bullying tolerance, great security, excellent teachers!

Posted October 03, 2009
They have done so much to help my son w/ his needs and all of these teachers put extra time and their own money into making sure the students are getting the best experience they can.I'm very happy w/ the goals that we have all achieved together.W/ out the guidance of these professionals my son would be so much further behind! Thank you Mirror Lakes

Mirror Lakes Elementary School 1

Posted June 12, 2009
My child attended this school very briefly I found that they were overly concerned with appearences rather than reality. They had so many school regulations and they were concerned with the smallest of stupid details, he will not attend there next year. Some teachers were commited but you can't acredit the teachers to the school management. when the economy is so tuff people need to get intouch with reality.People are loosing their jobs and enforsing the smallest of rules can be absurd when people are having finantial problems.

Mirror Lakes Elementary School
525 Charwood Avenue South, Lehigh Acres, FL  33974
Last modified Mirror Lakes Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mirror Lakes Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top