880 students|Seminole

Bad
Good

Sabal point is a wonderful school with lots of parent involvement. I have had two kids in Sabal so far and have been through every grade. Staff is friendly and involved including the principal and assistant principal. This school has made recent adjustments to better accommodate gifted students. I have been very happy with Sabal point. I feel the school adjusts well to the great challenges in education today.

This school has been a blessing for me and my has the greatest second grade teacher Mrs. Kelly has taken the time to get to know my son has motivated my son like no other teacher has.great school loving staff . They all deserve a standing ovation I applaud the work they ....... ps from a carrying mom

The teachers are great, but the PE program is sad at best. There are 3 PE teachers and none of them seem to want to be there. The recess monitor doesn't even interact with the students.

We just moved to this school for 1st grade from Altamonte Elem. So far we love it! The teachers and staff are awesome and the parent involvement makes the learning experience even better! I look forward to many more years at Sabal Point Elementary!

What a great school! We're going on our 5th year at Sabal and my kids love it (as much as kids can "love" school). The teacher are amazing, the administrative staff is so nice and professional (I'm always surprised that they know the names of all the children and most of the parents), and the families are awesome. The parent involvement at this school is unparalleled. I couldn't ask for a better educational setting for my children.

This is the first day of kindergarten and I am already very disappointed in the organization and leadership at the school. The principal has been sarcastic and condescending during multiple conversations. The school lets kindergarteners out without even checking parent ID's or signing them out, even though we filled out a list of names of people who are allowed to pick up kids.

Sabal Point Elementary is a phenomenal school. It has the most amazing ASD TEACHERS.. One in particular is exceptional.. Mrs. Harold!! She is an amazing with our Autistic kids. I can't say enough about her and the program there, unlike the failure that Forest City Elementary is. I highly recommend this school.

I have found overall that the school is a great school. I have met with my child's teacher, principal to assist my child with his special needs. He has had them since last year when he started at this school. I just wish these issues would have been taken care of then. My child in in Speech and that seems to be going great. The teacher he has this year is very attentive to his needs. The Front Office Staff is very rude. Their body language says the same. The Principal has been very helpful for my sons needs. The Speech Teacher is very awesome. His 1st grade teacher is awesome.

I came into this school not knowing anyone and feeling a little intimidated that many of the parents seemed to already know each other, even with their eldest in kindergarten. Everyone has been so welcoming and helpful and I really feel like I'm part of a community here at Sabal Point Elementary. We've had great teachers over the years and my child looks forward to going to school everyday. The PTA has done an amazing job at improving the school, even during these tough economic times- new playground, new track for the kids to run, Mimio in each classroom, and the list goes on and on.

My children attended Sweetwater Episcopal before we moved them to Sabal Point last year. We have been very happy at SPE. My kids have thrived in their classrooms, and we have found the teachers engaged and invested in their students and their work. The PTA works extremely hard to bridge the gaps the recent budget cuts have created. They hold open general meetings but yes, the board meetings are for PTA board members. The principal has been nothing but friendly, responsive, and reasonable in my experience. Parents are involved and supportive. There are 750+ children at the school, so you find all kinds, but I have been thrilled with my children's peers - they are bright, interested, and they push my kids to do better academically. No school is perfect, but there is a reason why some of the teachers at SPE have been there for thirty years or more - they, like the parents, are invested in this school and its students.

Last modified Sabal Point Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.