Posted May 01, 2014
SEA has been an amazing learning environment for my son. The teachers and curriculum are second to none. I love the faith based learning that takes place in the "Kind Zone." I wouldn't want him to be anywhere else!

Posted April 29, 2014
SEA is a wonderful school! The teachers and faculty truly love their jobs and our children! We LOVE the KIND Zone, weekly Manners Matter, chapel, Rainbow Awards, Chef Jessica & her healthy,yummy lunches, active PE program, excellent music & theater program, recess every day and all of the enrichment programs offered after school along with, most importantly, advanced academics. The list can go on. Coming from a public school, we can truly appreciate all that SEA has to offer. It's nice to be back in the loop of my child's education and know that when I send my child to school they are safe, happy and in good hands while receiving a first class education.

Posted April 22, 2014
When you first walk onto the campus at SEA, it feels like home and it doesn t stop there. The campus, teachers and staff are welcoming and warm. The education is advanced and SEA has a philosophy in teaching a child by doing, not just reading about it. A clear example of this is watching the Kindergarten class paint, while lying on their backs as they learned about Michelangelo and the Renaissance period. It is a very well rounded curriculum, advanced science, math and English. But they also reinforce good character with their outreach programs and the Kind Zone. They also have music, theater and physical education (including a mini-triathlon) which is removed from a lot of school. They also have a ton of after school enrichments that are children have flourished in. The teachers are advanced and have the right balance of being strict but nurturing. In the formative years of our children s life, we could not ask for a better school.

Posted April 17, 2014
My husband and I struggled with the decision of where we would send our children to elementary school since before we had children. Both having received, as we believe it, an outstanding education growing up we knew its importance. Once we were introduced to SEA, there was no choice in my mind to where we would send our children. Since that day, I have never looked back. We are so happy with our decision! Sweetwater is not just the teachers or the buildings but the loving atmosphere felt from all the administrators, students and families. It is just a feeling you get as you enter the campus. I know our son loves school. I know he has grown on an academic level that has reached my very high expectations. But most of all, I know he has gained very important life skills in character development and core values. Sweetwater Episcopal Academy has what it takes to produce well rounded individuals who have the values we want our children to posses in in today's difficult world. Our son has benefited form the caring instruction from Mrs. Parker and has grown through all the extracurricular activities. We truly love the KIND ZONE and all it embodies!

Posted March 24, 2014
Sweetwater Episcopal Academy has been a truly great experience for us. Public school was just not offering what my son needed - he was bored and frustrated, even in the gifted classroom. At SEA, he is academically challenged with in depth experiential learning that includes long projects, science experiments, and a stellar PE program that includes canoeing and swimming. The science, social studies and math curricula are excellent. He is offered a uniquely well balanced education with a variety of experiences, electives and after school enrichment that can't be beat. And to make it all the more special for him, the teachers and administrators go out of their way to ensure a true community feeling where how you treat someone else is just as important as how smart or talented you are. We honestly couldn't be happier and feel so grateful to have made the choice to enroll our son in SEA as we have watched him blossom and become a confident young man who is consistently challenged to be both a better student and a better person. SEA is worth every penny.

Posted March 23, 2014
As grandparents, we could not be more pleased with the progress of our grandson. He is in 2nd grade and has been at SEA for 4 years now. The academic curriculum is providing the educational results we were looking for, however we are witnessing him grow into a very kind, caring young man. We attend chapel with him every week and witness first hand the lesson on the "kind zone", "manors" and the "rainbow awards" are having on him. My observation is that the vast majority of the student body (older kids) are setting the example for him to follow. We are so thankful that he attends SEA, which we feel is the best private school in Orlando, Longwood area and are looking forward to a well adjusted, well educated young man.

Posted March 10, 2014
What takes place on our beautiful campus each and every day is beyond ordinary it is extraordinary. Our journey at Sweetwater Episcopal Academy has been a blessing to both my children and our family. The love of learning instilled each and every day by dedicated teachers and the SEA community who have become some of our closest friends. We have been given an extraordinary gift and our lives will be forever enriched by our time here at SEA.

Posted March 09, 2014
We love this school! The academics are excellent, the teachers are loving and well prepared. The campus is spacious and beautiful, and they have great enrichment programs. I also love the parental involvement at school, you can really see that everybody cares a lot about their children and want the best for them.

Sweetwater Episcopal Academy 4

Posted February 28, 2014
Sweetwater Episcopal Academy is a wonderful school! We have been part of the SEA family for 4 years and each year we see the growth and development in our girls. It is a loving, nurturing and safe environment blessed with caring and dedicated teachers, staff and administration. The PreK at SEA is phenomenal, they set a high academic standard in a stimulating, fun environment. Your 4 year old does not think of it as work but fun. At SEA there are always ample opportunities for hands on exploration and learning. The kids are constantly exposed to art, music, movement and dramatic play. SEA helps build the "whole child" they foster academic excellence, character building, spiritual awareness and good citizenship. SEA values and encourages parent Involvement supported by an open door policy, it becomes an extension of your home. They helped to develop our girls joy of learning. We have two strong, confident and happy young ladies and SEA is an integral part of creating such a positive future.

Posted February 27, 2014
Sweetwater is a great school for our our children. We considered Park Maitland and Annunciation, but Sweetwater really stood out in two areas: academic programs and the spacious campus. The curriculum keeps our kids about one grade level ahead of the public schools, and the campus provides great spaces, including direct access to Lake Brantley for canoeing (which is part of PE for the older grades). Making the decision to send our kids to Sweetwater wasn't an easy one, but it was definitely the right one.

Sweetwater Episcopal Academy
251 E. Lake Brantley Drive, Longwood, FL  32779
Last modified Sweetwater Episcopal Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-6
Sweetwater Episcopal Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 27 reviews.