481 students|Palm Beach

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Not enough (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Effective (1 response)

Posted August 10, 2015
My kids are very excited to start a new school year again.... They can't wait to see her friend ans teachers this new year 2015-2016

Posted January 23, 2012
I"ve had 2 children at Acreage Pines. One was there K - 5, the other K - 3 and is currently there. Overall I've been pleased with this school. My younger child has been having some educational difficulties this year. The teachers are really pressuring us to use medication...it's not going to happen. For one of my children each grade level was excellent...I'm still on the fence for my second.

Posted August 12, 2010
I agree that Acreage Pines is above average. We love Ms. Kilberas and look forward to attending again. The new principal is a little rough around the edges and tends to come off a little harsh to the kids but I believe that she will come around.

Posted April 19, 2010
My son had Mrs. Graham for Kindergarten and made his and my year a great difference. I love this school...

Acreage Pines Elementary School

Posted May 14, 2008
Acreage Pines is full of devoted teachers and involved PTA. My daughter is in 2nd grade and our experience has been very good thus far. Kindergarden with Mrs. Graham was most memorable and an awesome start for my daughter. I highly recommend this school.

Posted October 18, 2007
i would reate this school above average because of the learning skills the teachers and students have and the extracurriculm activities. i am a former student, i have been going to that school from 1999 through 2002, then i transferred to Seminole trails. the safety is great and there are alot of opportunities for parents.

Posted December 12, 2005
While I agree that acreage pines overall is a great school, I do have concerns about the way conflict is handled.

Acreage Pines Elementary School 3

Posted June 22, 2005
Acreage pines was great for my daughter, she had two awesome teachers, Ms. Yurick and Ms. Grayson. They both made learning fun and enjoyable.

Posted June 04, 2004
Our new principal is all about children, parents and making a difference in our childrens lives/education. He has many great new ideas for our school. I think that security at the school could be better but this past year there were improvemnets made. We have great teachers and will be getting some new ones and I am sure these teachers will be great too. I would like to see a better enforced dress code, not uniforms but maybe shirts (t shirts or polo shirts) with the school name on them that would be available for the parents to purchase. I believe this would be safer for field trips.

Posted April 19, 2004
This is our first year at Acreage Pines but so far we have found our experience to be truly enriching, both academically and socially. There is a real sense of community at this school which I believe provides the foundation for children to excel academically.

Acreage Pines Elementary School
14200 Orange Boulevard, Loxahatchee, FL  33470
Last modified Acreage Pines Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.