Loxahatchee, FL

Posted July 22, 2014
Best School Ever!!! The biomedical and veterinary program is excellent... My kids are very excited to start a new school year again.

Posted January 23, 2012
I"ve had 2 children at Acreage Pines. One was there K - 5, the other K - 3 and is currently there. Overall I've been pleased with this school. My younger child has been having some educational difficulties this year. The teachers are really pressuring us to use medication...it's not going to happen. For one of my children each grade level was excellent...I'm still on the fence for my second.

Posted August 12, 2010
I agree that Acreage Pines is above average. We love Ms. Kilberas and look forward to attending again. The new principal is a little rough around the edges and tends to come off a little harsh to the kids but I believe that she will come around.

Posted April 19, 2010
My son had Mrs. Graham for Kindergarten and made his and my year a great difference. I love this school...

Acreage Pines Elementary School 0

Posted May 14, 2008
Acreage Pines is full of devoted teachers and involved PTA. My daughter is in 2nd grade and our experience has been very good thus far. Kindergarden with Mrs. Graham was most memorable and an awesome start for my daughter. I highly recommend this school.

Posted October 18, 2007
i would reate this school above average because of the learning skills the teachers and students have and the extracurriculm activities. i am a former student, i have been going to that school from 1999 through 2002, then i transferred to Seminole trails. the safety is great and there are alot of opportunities for parents.

Posted October 16, 2007

Posted June 11, 2006

Acreage Pines Elementary School 3

Posted April 01, 2006

Posted December 12, 2005
While I agree that acreage pines overall is a great school, I do have concerns about the way conflict is handled.

Acreage Pines Elementary School
14200 Orange Boulevard, Loxahatchee, FL  33470
Last modified Acreage Pines Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Acreage Pines Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top