481 students|Palm Beach

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

My kids are very excited to start a new school year again.... They can't wait to see her friend ans teachers this new year 2015-2016

I"ve had 2 children at Acreage Pines. One was there K - 5, the other K - 3 and is currently there. Overall I've been pleased with this school. My younger child has been having some educational difficulties this year. The teachers are really pressuring us to use medication...it's not going to happen. For one of my children each grade level was excellent...I'm still on the fence for my second.

I agree that Acreage Pines is above average. We love Ms. Kilberas and look forward to attending again. The new principal is a little rough around the edges and tends to come off a little harsh to the kids but I believe that she will come around.

My son had Mrs. Graham for Kindergarten and made his and my year a great difference. I love this school...

Acreage Pines is full of devoted teachers and involved PTA. My daughter is in 2nd grade and our experience has been very good thus far. Kindergarden with Mrs. Graham was most memorable and an awesome start for my daughter. I highly recommend this school.

i would reate this school above average because of the learning skills the teachers and students have and the extracurriculm activities. i am a former student, i have been going to that school from 1999 through 2002, then i transferred to Seminole trails. the safety is great and there are alot of opportunities for parents.

Last modified Acreage Pines Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.