Frontier Elementary School 3

Posted September 21, 2014
My son and I both love this school he gets upset when school is out for vacation he has been lucky to have good teachers and. They work with him to help him grow with his leaning I couldn't ask for a better school

Posted September 21, 2014
I love Frontier! My son has been there since Kindergarden and is now in 2nd grade. Mrs. O'Sullivan is the best! Excellent communication and the early/aftercare staff are wonderful. I have nothing but good things to say about this school.

Posted September 26, 2013
My son started at FrontierElementary in the kindergarten with Mrs. Foreman., He really had a great year in her class! She is a wonderful teacher, very warm and caring. His first grade was in Mrs. Drake's class. She is a top notch, very professional and caring who seems to really enjoy helping and nurture my son's well being and learning potential. Now my son is in second grade in Mrs. Norack's class. My son really likes her and think she is funny. He has told me how nice she is to him and he feels happy being in her class. I met her and has seen her a few times when I pick up my son from school, and she is very nice. The principal, Susan Groth is also "top notch"! My son and I really like her and know that she's doing an awesome job as being in charge of a really great school! She is great with all of the kid's., she has always been very nice, always smiling! I must say as a mother to an amazing young boy, we feel blessed to be a part of a wonderful school with caring and compassionate teachers., my son has learned so much and he loves his school.... that makes me feel good as a parent. Ms. Kimberly & Ms Wanda in SAC are awesome too! Thank you Frontier!!

Posted June 04, 2013
My son started kindergarten here last year, and has just completed the first grade. He really learned a lot last year from Mrs. Foreman, and this year he had Mrs. Drake, and has done excellent. I especially love the way Mrs. Drake keeps both parents informed by writing in his journal. This is such a help, and lets you know how your child is doing on a daily basis. I can't say enough for these two ladies and wish them the very best for many years to come.

Posted January 11, 2011
My grandson has been going to Frontier Elemantary since pre-K and all his teachers were wonderful and very caring.Mrs Vino, Cabrera and Mrs Seren are great teachers and they motivate the children to do their best.

Posted March 15, 2010

Posted June 04, 2009
This is a wonderful school. My daughter started here this year after being in a private school for several years, and we like this school MUCH more than the private one!

Frontier Elementary School 0

Posted March 25, 2009
My son had Mrs. Obrien and I will tell you, she was the best. She was very patient with my son as he likes to talk quite a bit.

Frontier Elementary School 0

Posted January 16, 2009
My son had Mrs. O'Brian last year and she was the most amazing teacher. Pushing my son to his full potential yet she did it with such ease and patience. She is an amazing person/teacher. All parents should wish for a teacher like this to start off their child's learning.

Posted October 01, 2008

Frontier Elementary School
6701 180th Avenue North, Loxahatchee, FL  33470
Last modified Frontier Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Frontier Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 44 reviews. Top