567 students|Palm Beach

Bad
Good

My son and I both love this school he gets upset when school is out for vacation he has been lucky to have good teachers and. They work with him to help him grow with his leaning I couldn't ask for a better school

I love Frontier! My son has been there since Kindergarden and is now in 2nd grade. Mrs. O'Sullivan is the best! Excellent communication and the early/aftercare staff are wonderful. I have nothing but good things to say about this school.

My son started kindergarten here last year, and has just completed the first grade. He really learned a lot last year from Mrs. Foreman, and this year he had Mrs. Drake, and has done excellent. I especially love the way Mrs. Drake keeps both parents informed by writing in his journal. This is such a help, and lets you know how your child is doing on a daily basis. I can't say enough for these two ladies and wish them the very best for many years to come.

My grandson has been going to Frontier Elemantary since pre-K and all his teachers were wonderful and very caring.Mrs Vino, Cabrera and Mrs Seren are great teachers and they motivate the children to do their best.

This is a wonderful school. My daughter started here this year after being in a private school for several years, and we like this school MUCH more than the private one!

My son had Mrs. Obrien and I will tell you, she was the best. She was very patient with my son as he likes to talk quite a bit.

My son had Mrs. O'Brian last year and she was the most amazing teacher. Pushing my son to his full potential yet she did it with such ease and patience. She is an amazing person/teacher. All parents should wish for a teacher like this to start off their child's learning.

Frontier is an Awesome School! I want to respond to the parent who wrote about the school clubs at Frontier. Frontier has more clubs offered to students than any other elementary school that I know of. Frontier has over 800 students and the fairest way that Frontier can think of when picking students, is to do a lottery system so each student is treated equal. Frontier Fine Art Teachers are the best I have ever seen! Also, there are different clubs offered to Frontier students after winter break, please get your information correct before writing your review. FYI, When Mr. Alfonso was principal at Frontier the clubs were picked the same exact way. Thank you to all the teachers and staff of Frontier for always doing a great job!

Frontier continues to be amazing. My children are in Mrs. O'Brian's class this year. The children come home so full of information they are eager to share! This school has amazing teachers. The administration is awesome too. They actually called me one day to ask me if my kids were being picked up by someone else because they heard them talking about it! I had forgot to call them. They called me! If that is not concern then I don't know what is! Mr. Alfonso has left to the middle school next door. The only reason I don't miss him much is because my daughter goes there. So I know she's in good hands. Plus, the staff at Frontier continues to be amazing.

This school is soo Awesome My kid has gone her for 3 years now Grades: 3-4-and 5 he loves it as well do i !!!! Good job Frontioer Elementary

Last modified Frontier Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.