Loxahatchee, FL

Posted April 07, 2011
I am extremely happy with Osceola. Mr. Alfonso is an excellent principal caring but at the same time strict about following the rules. I particularily admire how serious bullying is taken at Osceola. Also I cannot say enough about Mr. and Mrs. Aldoretta. The school district is fortunate to have such dedicated teachers. I just hope that I have the same to say about Seminole Ridge. You will be missed. Maria Grosfeld

Osceola Creek Middle School 2

Posted October 27, 2010
Teachers only notify you when your child is failing and is too late to do anything. Every week I get not only 1, but 3 phone calls with automated messages that you cant understand. Teachers do not update Edline. I am lucky to have an update from 1 teacher every 2 weeks and that is only because of their pay schedule. They send important notifications home with your child and if you dont get it, oh well! So tired of the school system and I cant wait to have all the kids out of it!

Posted April 14, 2010
I have had my children in public school for many years. I was amazed to see the progress that my son is making this year. The exceptional way in which one teacher has influenced his life astounds me. I have received multiple phone calls from Mr. Winkles letting me know my son's status in his class, areas for which he needs improvement. Mr. Winkles also calls me when there is good news to be shared!. In all my years of public education, I have never experienced a teacher so involved in the desired success of his students.

Osceola Creek Middle School 1

Posted November 18, 2009

Posted October 29, 2009
Overall this school is great, but there ia a prejudice going on in the school. Students from Belle Glade and Rivera are treated much different and have to go the extra mile to be accepted in this small community. New teachers have been place here and are only there to receive a pay check. The principal is on point has handles situations with a great deal of care, but if i had to do it all over again although i can afford private school i would send my child to Lake Shore Middle School where she would be accepted no matter her race.

Posted October 22, 2009
This school is the best school you will ever find in Florida! Great principal! Really strict but thats what makes this school live through the day. Only 1 problem. The county is making them ship in kids from belglade. And Belglade is a Horrible place. So their making the school a 9 NOT a 10. Im not racist but 89% of the school are African Americans. Most of them are REALLY abnoxius and don't know how to behave. Its awful, my science class always have them screaming, and craking Jokes, and being really annoying. Its not that im a goody goody, but my science teacher gets frusterated! And she's soooo nice. And she tries to make science fun (it is fun) But she dosen't desirve that. But other wise great school I totally recommend it!!

Posted August 11, 2009
This school is wonderful i am going to 7th grade i play the trumpet in band and i have seen the school gets better and stronger every day.Some of my friends think mr.Alfonso is the worst principal well they have never had a real 'mean principal' mr .Alfonso's wife was my teacher in 5th grade so i know the little hints they tell you all throught the year the nurses, cleaning staff, teachers , all coaches , and of corse the wonderful band teachersare very nice and funny this school rocks *****go bears****

Posted June 24, 2009
This School is a Amazing School. Mr.Alfonso (Principal) Is very Strict and takes no nonsense. Im a student going into 7th Grade and Im exieted! We have a Different Variety of sports & after school Activities. But there are a lack of fun classes like art and drama. School has to cut but cause of the economy, but other then that I reccomend Osceola Creek Middle to EVERYONE! <3

Osceola Creek Middle School 1

Posted May 15, 2009

Posted March 05, 2009
If you want a private school education on a public school budget, this is the school. Whether your child is at risk or advanced, there are programs to assist and enhance their education. The administration and faculty believe that their students can succeed, and give them every opportunity. There are incentives and rewards for those who give it their all, and consequences for those who choose to ignore three simple rules . The only negative thing I can point out is the lack of parental involvement.

Osceola Creek Middle School
6775 180th Avenue North, Loxahatchee, FL  33470
Last modified Osceola Creek Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Osceola Creek Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 29 reviews. Top