Lutz, FL
Students enrolled: 2,247

Steinbrenner High School 3

Posted May 16, 2014
I've just about completed my freshman year at Steinbrenner High School and I can definitely say that it deserves a three. I can say that two out of my seven teachers care about my success and really want me to understand the content. On top of that, the administration staff is very rude, as well as the APs and especially the kids. Most are from Martinez Middle School (right next door), and they are some of the meanest, most shallow, and most offensive people I've ever met. If you're kids aren't of the utmost popularity, it is unlikely that they will 'fit in'. Lastly, Steinbrenner has an amazing electives and sports program. But, only that. They focus mainly on these and not enough on the actual academics.

Posted April 17, 2014
Moving to Florida in July with my 14 year old daughter and was told this one of the best schools. We have an appointment to visit on April 21, 2014. Looking forward to meeting with staff and students.

Posted July 25, 2013
I have gone back and forth between a private and a public school education, but I am very thankful that I chose Steinbrenner for my high school. It's a great education and if you apply yourself, you can choose an academically rigorous set of courses, or not. You will find a lot of friendly and successful people here- in both the students and the staff.

Posted February 23, 2011
I am completely impressed!! Great group of kids and an excellent place to learn!! We are proud to be a part of Steinbrenner High School!!! The Teachers, Coaches and all the staff are extra special people!! The parent involvement is amazing!! Great Job!!!!!! 10++++ We appreciate this school!!!

Posted June 01, 2010
New and pretty, all the teachers are hard workers and they try so hard to let the students to understand better, to achieve higher grade in their classes, also students are hard workers too.

Steinbrenner High School
5575 W Lutz Lake Fern Rd, Lutz, FL  33558
Last modified Steinbrenner High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Steinbrenner High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top