Posted January 19, 2014
Luts is ok, hate the 5th grade part of it, had to change teacher because favoritism plays a Huge part of alot of what goes on in class between teachers and students!!! but 2nd grade teachers are The best!!!!super assistant principal!! Dont see much of the principal at all.Kindergarten is very disappointing, they play alot and do pre k work for too long, class sizes are not balanced in any grades and the school does need a make over alot of the class rooms. The smell of mold in some of the 1st grade class rooms is over powering at times.

Posted September 01, 2013
Love lutz elementary when their myself as a student 4th and 5th grade still friends with my teacher love her and always when.out.of her way to.help me

Posted August 22, 2013
Lutz Elementary is not only consistently an A school, it is very family oriented with a great traditions. My husband's family were pioneers in Lutz and we've had family members attend ever since the school opened. My grandson now attends and is in second grade. Even if we move out of the area, we would still seek special assignment just to attend. Keep up the good work and thanks for educating our children to the maximum and for keeping them safe day after day, year after year. WE LOVE LUTZ!

Posted May 02, 2012
I have absolutely loved the school and staff. especially kindergarten and now first grade teacher Mrs. Hoffman! she has shown my child so much love that not sure how we are going to continue our lives with out her. I am certain LE will live up to our standards!

Posted April 30, 2012
Very disappointed in the 5th grade teachers, all but one. In my opinion 5th grade at LE needs an over haul. The principle has her blinders on when it come to 5th grade at this school. Many problems have been brought to her attention and year after year it is the same, nothing is done to improve or remove the teachers that cause the problems! Take your child out of this school before they reach 5th grade it is BAD!

Posted January 18, 2011
LE is an ok school. I have to say that my kids did enjoy the teacher they had and that she did well in teaching them. However, the school overall just seemed dirty and old not presenting a "culture" for learning. I asked if my children could be tested or offerred advanced lessons to match the ability they were showing, and was told no due to age rules. We were disapointed. So, we have left Lutz Elementary as we felt the status quo was all that they could offer, not the best enrichment education our kids needed.

Posted September 25, 2010
The faculty and staff make me feel welcome and truly care about my child's wellbeing.

Lutz Elementary School 0

Posted April 29, 2010
Teachers like mrs.mcglynn gave me hope that may child can achieve her goals.

Lutz Elementary School 0

Posted April 28, 2010
Outstanding elementary school!!!! The staff are the most caring group of people. They treat my children as if they their own and the principal is phenomenal. She loves her school and is very dedicated to achieving 100% student and staff success and satisfaction.

Posted April 22, 2010
Excellent school. Teachers and staff go above and beyond their duties. They always put the children's academics and safety first.

Lutz Elementary School
202 5th Avenue Southeast, Lutz, FL  33549
Last modified Lutz Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lutz Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 30 reviews.