Bad
Good

My daughter has had a horrible experience for the last two years. The principle is subpar and my concerns seem to fall on deaf ears.

I love it . It's a great school I do not have any word to express wonderful school they treat my son so good that I am looking for a house around it

Great teachers and staff my daughter loves this school,we are very happy with Maniscalco,we hope you enjoyed Maniscalco too..

It was a nightmare 4 my son, he really need more support ,negative changed teacher; budget issues,plus give a hard time because, he need a IEP to move to a choice program. will not recommend school to nobody.

My sons attended this school and performed very well academically however this was primarily due to their own high abitilty along with parental support. There are serious concerns about inadequate administration, effective teachers leaving the school and the School District ignoring concerns. It is known that many others have left the school including secretaries, guidance counselor, music teachers and media specialist. The PTA Presidents from 2010 -11 and 2009 -10 both removed their children from the school. In addition, the school lost 2 units this school year and 2 units last year and if this trend continues another 2 or more units will be lost again next school year. Speculation has been made concerning the new Lutz Prep Charter School opening and Maniscalco students tranferring there. Fact is, if parents were pleased with Maniscalco, they would not be leaving the school. More parents need to be vocal if any changes will ever be made with administration. Speak up for your children and demand to be heard!

Maniscalco is not what it used to be. I have two children who went there K-5. The best teachers are leaving because of administration. Parent comunication used to be great, but has dwindled. The complaints to the school district are being ignored.

I have 2 children that attend Maniscalco Elementary and I have been very happy. The teachers are great and my children are thriving. I would recommend this school to anyone. It is a shame that a few angry parents have tried to tarnish this school's reputation.

Maniscalco used to be a great school but is going downhill fast due to poor administration. Great teachers are leaving as are a number of families who were previously very involved. Communication is very poor bet. the parents/teachers in the upper grades. Used to be many parent volunteers but atmosphere is now unfriendly towards parents. Many complaints to school district have resulted in nothing being done to change the situation. I would NOT recommend this school!

I attended Maniscalco Elementary School as a child (the entire K-5; I'm 21 and in college now), and have to say that it was, by far, my most favorite and memorable school. Compared to my middle and high schools, the teachers at Maniscalco were always much more focused on the students than anything else. They were always willing to help students who were having problems (whether academically, at home, or with other children). Maniscalco was always very clean, the grounds were beautiful, and there were always enough textbooks and classroom supplies to go around. The class sizes were, as stated in other reviews, either an average number (meaning exactly as many students as there were desks and supplies), or fewer students than desks, which gives a much more personal feel. Being the highlight of my youth, I would definitely recommend this school to any parent out there trying to decide.

I have two children attending Maniscalco Elementary this year and will have three there next year. I am so impressed with it and so thankful for our summer move which landed us in this school district. We knew nothing about this school and really didn't expect too much, but wow, were we wrong. They have small classes (under state mandates), fantastic teachers, a strong and dedicated administraion with a principal you will see daily and know personally, an incredibly active PTA and ammenities galore - shade tarped play areas, fully stocked music room, art, Gym, TV studio and daily morning TV production.

Last modified Maniscalco Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.