Bad
Good

So happy that we choose this school for our child! The staff is warm and friendly, we always feel welcome and that they genuinely care about our family

We absolutely LOVE Kid's Stuff! Both of our children attended the the preschool program and we would recommend it to new couples moving into the area. :)

This is the place to build a strong foundation for a preshooler. I wish my child could have attended Kindergarten there as well. The Administration and teachers have high expectations and it is apparent in there students. Top Notch in my book!

Cathy Peckett and her teachers provide loving, developmentally appropriate instruction for all students. Parents are welcome at all times and kept well informed. Students leave the program well prepared for Kdg. and beyond!

My daughter has become a new person since I enrolled her (at age 3) at Kid's Stuff. She was very shy socially but over the last few months I've seen her just blossom...she is so much more confident and outgoing now. I love all the teachers that I have met so far and the activities and events that they plan for the kids are awesome. Thumbs up!!!

If you are looking GOOD old fashon manner, yet current UPDATED education, this is the school for your children. All stuff are friendly and do care about children.

If you want your kids to be a good person with strong self confidence, this is the school for.

Kids' Stuff is awesome! Kathy the director is great and I am loving it there so far!

Last modified Kids' Stuff Preschool & Day Care is a Private school that serves grade K