Posted June 03, 2013
So happy that we choose this school for our child! The staff is warm and friendly, we always feel welcome and that they genuinely care about our family

Posted July 24, 2010
We absolutely LOVE Kid's Stuff! Both of our children attended the the preschool program and we would recommend it to new couples moving into the area. :)

Kids' Stuff Preschool & Day Care 0

Posted May 06, 2010
This is the place to build a strong foundation for a preshooler. I wish my child could have attended Kindergarten there as well. The Administration and teachers have high expectations and it is apparent in there students. Top Notch in my book!

Posted January 22, 2010
Cathy Peckett and her teachers provide loving, developmentally appropriate instruction for all students. Parents are welcome at all times and kept well informed. Students leave the program well prepared for Kdg. and beyond!

Posted November 24, 2008
My daughter has become a new person since I enrolled her (at age 3) at Kid's Stuff. She was very shy socially but over the last few months I've seen her just blossom...she is so much more confident and outgoing now. I love all the teachers that I have met so far and the activities and events that they plan for the kids are awesome. Thumbs up!!!

Posted August 27, 2008
If you are looking GOOD old fashon manner, yet current UPDATED education, this is the school for your children. All stuff are friendly and do care about children.

Posted May 21, 2008
If you want your kids to be a good person with strong self confidence, this is the school for.

Kids' Stuff Preschool & Day Care 0

Posted April 18, 2008
Kids' Stuff is awesome! Kathy the director is great and I am loving it there so far!

Posted March 28, 2008

Posted December 15, 2007

Kids' Stuff Preschool & Day Care
21360 Lake Floyd Drive, Lutz, FL  33549
Last modified Kids' Stuff Preschool & Day Care is a Private school that serves grade K
Kids' Stuff Preschool & Day Care Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews.