Posted August 18, 2011
My daughter was a student of Wendy's when she first opened the doors of her home in New Tampa, calling her transformed living room "Hand in Hand Academy". She promised me she would provide my daughter with a strong foundation from which she could build her education. Fast Forward - my daughter is now 13 years old . Who ever thought that the decision I made to trust in Hand in Hand all those years ago would still be paying off. We moved to Atlanta just as my daughter was to start Kindergarten. She was placed in the Horizon's (gifted) program, which has carried forth year to year. She is now in 8th Grade, and remains a Straight A student, excelling in every aspect of her schooling & extra curricular activities. Last spring she took part in the Duke University 7th Grade Talent Search (the top 5% of students in the nation are offered the opportunity to take the ACT/SAT as a 7th Grader).She finished with scores that most high school students would be proud to have earned! Wendy instilled a love of education in my daughter when she was only 3 years old. The impact of that has been AMAZING, and I can't thank her enough!

Posted May 02, 2011
My son has been at Hand in Hand for four years now and I am amazed where he is academically and socially. I am pleased beyond words with the teachers, the program and the caring environment that has been created at this school. Thank you for the incredible education that my son has received!

Posted April 29, 2011
Hand in Hand is our first school experience for our twin daughters. We couldn't have made a better decision. This school sets the mark for what preschool education should be. I am pleased with the growth of our daughters since their enrollment. The individualized attention and early reading program are superior.

Hand In Hand Academy 4

Posted April 28, 2011
Overall great school. Building needs help but teachers could not be better. My daughter loves her teacher (and friends).

Posted April 28, 2011
We chose Hand in Hand Academy because of their individualized reading and writing program, their low student to teacher ratio, and their passion to teach young children. We have been very pleased with our son's progression due to the extra time and dedication his teacher has spent with him. We look forward to sending our youngest son to Hand In Hand next year.

Posted April 27, 2011
Hand In Hand Academy I have twin boys with different needs both academically and emotionally. Everyone at Hand In Hand Academy: the principle, the teachers and the staff are very focused on individual goals that meet the needs of each child. I appreciate the extra time and consideration that has been shown to my boys, and feel fortunate to have found such an enriching and caring academic environment for them.

Hand In Hand Academy 4

Posted April 27, 2011
we love Hand in Hand .......we have our daughter there and its her first school experience (vpk) and its been wonderful!!! i love the teachers, i love the staff and they all truly care about our children there....you can see it!! i am so pleased w/ our experience there. thank you to the school for all that u have done for our daughter in this past year..........

Posted April 27, 2011
Wonderful school. Not only is he reading amazingly well in Kindergarten, but he is happy and comfortable in the classroom. He loves his teachers so much! He is being challenged academically and I have to thank his teachers for that! Truly a student-centered school!

Posted March 24, 2011
This is our first year at Hand in Hand. They have exceeded our expectations for our son's development. I look forward to our younger two attending in the near future. Not a daycre.... definitely a learning program. All of the teachers, office staff and administration have been wonderful to our son and our family. Thank you Hand in Hand

Posted March 23, 2011
As a working mother of two boys, I understand the importance of finding high quality childcare for my children. My oldest son has been at hand in hand for almost two years and we've been very impressed with the staff and teachers in that time. Ms. Penny has been his teacher since he started, and she is exactly what we were looking for as a childcare provider. She is ALWAYS there which we are happy about. At this age, it is very important to have consistency. She is very nurturing, loving, and it never ceases to amaze us how much he learns from her, even at such a young age. We've had a very positive experience with the school and look forward to enrolling our younger son next year!

Hand In Hand Academy