Maitland, FL
After care: No

Posted December 02, 2014
My boys have attended JAO for the past 7 years and I can't say enough how great it has been!

Posted September 09, 2014
It's like a family and very well run. It reminds me of my Hebrew Day School growing up

Posted April 24, 2014
My son attends the Jewish Academy of Orlando and I couldn't be any happier. The friendliness of the staff is amazing. The teachers are lovely & they teach to your child's level. If your child is having a difficult time, they will help. If your child is working ahead of the others, they will find more challenging work. My son loves everything about this school. He's excelling in every subject... reading, writing, spelling, math, & Hebrew. I love all the opportunities that I have to spend with him at school. You can come to Shabbat every Friday, you can have lunch with your child, you can volunteer for numerous committees, and you can volunteer in the classroom. I have only positive things to say about the JAO. And, I would encourage you to make an appointment for a tour.

Posted April 24, 2014
"This is truly a unique school that is on the cutting edge of what great education should be. There are no bells, teachers yelling or needing to do crowd control our Students are engaged & Respectful... " We are recognized as an Apple Distinguish School for Innovation, Leaders & Education.

Posted April 13, 2014
Jewish Academy is an amazing school. My 3 children have all gone there and they have received an excellent education. The school is committed to a system of differentiated learning and are wonderful at finding the strengths in each child. The education, combined with Judaics, make for a unique and outstanding educational experience. I highly recommend the school.

Posted February 03, 2014
My children are students at the Jewish Academy of Orlando. We have three children at the school ranging from K to 5th grade and each child is having a uniquely amazing experience. We relocated this year and have been welcomed so warmly by the entire staff and community of JAO. The teachers are kind, inspiring and really make an effort to understand and guide each child. The academics are stimulating and informed. JAO has an amazing art and music program where my children return from school discussing artists in a new and exciting way. The physical education program provides them with a supportive environment where they are able to enjoy being physical and are learning new ways to be active. I am so grateful that we found JAO because every day that I pick my children up they are happy, bright and confident and I really trust that this is a credit to an amazing program.

Posted January 21, 2014
My daughter loves JAO. The opportunities provided by the school are not only preparing her well academically, but also socially. She is confident around older kids, confident and proud to be involved in class discussions, and she is excited to go to school every morning. The teachers are caring and encouraging. The school is preparing its children for future success.

Posted January 15, 2014
My kids feel at home here. And so do we. This is a great community of like minded families, wanting our kids to get the best education as well as become adults with values. The curriculum is challenging but the teachers make sure each and every child is getting what they need. I came knowing no one and this community has embraced or family. All I needed was 1 visit to the school to know, in my gut, this was right for my kids and our family.

Posted December 05, 2013
The JAO is an amzing school. Yesterday I came to visit my child's class and I was amazed at what they learn at 4th grade, I even learn from my child. He really enjoys going to school. The school provides many different programs from holidays to sports, music, theater, etc. The school is like a big family, we always have great events that I love to attend. My child has lots of great friends and so do I.

Posted November 11, 2013
Jewish Academy of Orlando was one of the best decisions we made for our daughter. The smaller class size and amazing faculty have helped her significantly advance in her academic development. I recently met with her teacher, Mrs. Korzon, who makes herself available often and is a true partner to us in seeing Livia academically excel. Her advice is very helpful and as working parents, she provides us easy "math tips and tricks" to apply at home. We feel so lucky to have such a supportive team of teachers working with both our daughter and us. Thank you Jewish Academy!

Jewish Academy of Orlando
851 N Maitland Ave., Suite 100, Maitland, FL  32751
Last modified Jewish Academy of Orlando is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Jewish Academy of Orlando Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 58 reviews. Top