Posted January 29, 2013
Caring guidance,academics, respect, friendship, faith, well planned and organized curriculum, loving environment, infrastructure, safe, welcoming, open communication. To name a few reasons why our son has found self confidence, happiness, achievement and the perfect fit in Orangewood Christian School.

Posted October 07, 2012
We started at the school when my children were in 4th and 6th grade. We have been there for two years. I have been impressed by how well the kids are known. During conferences with the principal and teachers, they know these kids intimately. Know their personality, are interested if there is something going on that they should pray for or help the student through. When any issues between students arise, they are dealt with in such a caring way and resolved quickly. As far as extra curricular, both my daughters play sports and have enjoyed the experiences.

Posted October 06, 2012
I was looking for a school for my child with not only a solid education but also a christian education. Orangewood has been a perfect fit for our family. I have been thankful for the partnership between teachers and administration to help provide my child with all he needs.

Posted October 06, 2012
Orangewood is everything we were hoping for and more! I love that Christ is woven into every aspect of my child's day, from reading to math to praying for one another! The academics are top-notch, the entire staff is just amazing, and the students soar! My child has always been very shy but she is learning that she has nothing to be self-concious about at school and is now volunteering to recite scripture and read books in front of the class. They are taught that they are all precious in His sight and the confidence that they gain in that knowledge is priceless!

Posted October 05, 2012
All you have to do is spend a little time in Orangewood's K-6th grade and you will notice that love flows freely here. The Bible is not merely mentioned but taught. While much is expected academically, students are provided with such thorough instruction, solid tools and heartfelt encouragement that they become successful without tons of stress. Creativity is embraced and sparks of giftedness are fanned into flames. Care has been taken to provide the right balance between seat work and wiggle time in each grade level. Our family has truly been blessed by the principal, teachers, support staff and even parent volunteers here!

Posted October 12, 2010
Orangewood has teachers that care about their students. They take interest in what their students do by attending their games, art shows, plays, and programs. The teachers love Jesus and share that love with their students. OCS provides a great education and other opportunities in sports, art, drama, choir, band, photography, and community service projects for students to be involved. We have parents that volunteer a lot of their time in so many ways. We have a special group of parents that meet weekly to pray for our school, teachers, and students.

Posted October 07, 2010
OCS is the best school - an outstanding, fun, well-rounded, Christian education!

Posted October 07, 2010
Without exception, the teachers truly love what they do and it shows in their enthusiasm and willingness to teach each child, individually if necessary, and do whatever needs to be done to help every child succeed.

Posted October 06, 2010
I would encourage anyone looking for a great school for their child to attend to schedule a tour of Orangewood Christian School. I enrolled my children when we moved here from Texas ten years ago. My daughter is now a sophomore at University of Florida and my son is in the 11th grade at OCS. Our experience with the administration and teacher's has overall been very positive. I do not believe you will find another school in the area where the staff has as much love and concern for the students as at OCS. Academics at OCS are top flight as are the fine arts departments. Boys and girls will find plenty of clubs and sports to choose from for extracurricular involvement.

Posted October 06, 2010
We moved to Florida five years ago and put our kids in public school. We never felt welcome and Florida was never "home". Three years ago we found Orangewood. We chose it for its Christian atmosphere and academics which have exceeded our expectations. What we were not expecting but were so thankful to receive was a FAMILY, and Central Florida is now HOME.

Orangewood Christian School K-6
1221 Trinity Woods Lane, Maitland, FL  32751
Last modified Orangewood Christian School K-6 is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Orangewood Christian School K-6 Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 45 reviews. Top