Rise Academy School Of Science And Technology 4

Posted November 11, 2014
RISE Academy has a really nice program. My neighbor suggested I check it out and I have been really happy with their 4th grade program. I never thought a charter school would be the right fit but the teacher to student ratio, school programs and the administration have made me and my child very happy.

Posted August 23, 2014
Horrible school. The person below who left the last comment must be Dr. Morton or Mrs. Smith. The programs that are offered at this "quack of a school" is the bare minimum. There is no dissection AT ALL. What are they dissecting, the roaches in the cafeteria. The performing arts are not offered to all grades. My child did not see the performing arts teacher at all last year. So the positive comments below are all false... The one that horrible, sad but true. Sending my child here was the biggest mistake I ever made.

Posted August 02, 2014
Amazing School!! Ms. Cedras knows every student's name, my child's 5th grade teacher is so invested in her success and I love the programs the school offers- what Elementary schools have Performing Arts programs and chess club? RISE does! I am a proud RISE parent!

Posted August 01, 2014
RISE Academy has an awesome program! Kinder takes swim safety glasses, perform dissections and they really challenge the primary grades!!! I am so excited to hear a playground is being built for the kids.

Posted March 06, 2014
my school is horrible never send your kid there the techers are horrible the student are bullied they lie about sports and i pads and they have horriable lunch and some teachers are very rasic also they treat your kids very horrible please some one needs to tell broward county about this

Posted January 08, 2014
Rise Academy is an awful school. Its like a jungle of kids because my son has a bunch a trouble with these kids. They curse AND bully him but he knows how to protect himself. The teachers are nice but the food isn't. The only food my son likes is pizza Friday because the buy pizza from Pizza Hut. Every time my son is trying to tell the teacher how the students misbehave, they always call him a snitch. This is the first AND last time in Rise Academy Margate

Posted July 26, 2013
Rise Academy is a horrible school, if you are planning to enroll your child I suggest you run to another school as fast as possible. The FCAT grades just came out and they are an F school. My daughter attended second grade and she will not be going back for third grade. The administration is poorly organized and Dr. Morton was full of empty promises that were never fulfilled. My daughter who is a straight A student and always enjoyed school would beg me to keep her home. She would tell me that the kids were too loud and that the teacher spent more time yelling at the kids then teaching. They did not provide textbooks for the kids the first half of the year. They are out of control and unprofessional. They were more concerned with the appearance of the uniform then the childrens behavior. This was a nightmare for me and my child and I am so happy we are moving on to another school. A school that has already sent me a detailed calendar for the 2012/2013 school year and school supply list. I never received anything like that from Rise.

Posted April 30, 2013
Just further proving my point here, I wrote the last post, so whats to stop the competition that is down the street at Renaissance from accessing this here "legit" system to make a awesome school seem bad?? Think about it, they are fighting for funding by dogging other schools on here, be the wiser and actually check it out for yourselves, you'll see why Rise is the better charter school. Here's some food for thought, Renaissance couldn't even keep a principle for more than a year, so obviously there is no one set person to blame, they just blame the previous administration(sounds familiar huh?? like the presidency??).

Posted April 22, 2013
I HATE THIS SCHOOL AND MY DAUGHTER HATES IT TOO!!!! The teachers are always late but yet the kid get in trouble if they are. The teachers are always on there cell phone in class. There is no playground. My daughter hurt her leg an no one called me and said anything because they said they had no number. Even though I gave it to them 2 times and it is in my daughter agenda. My nephew got stab by a pencil by a little girl who later start drawing on his clothes at school. I found out by the teacher that she got the lesson plan from the dollar store work book. She will not be going here next year this school sucks. They only want the money and I hope they get shut down.

Posted April 21, 2013
Rise Academy in Margate When I enroll my daughter in this school I was told they would be a play ground area for the kids and music classes. This is her second year no play ground and music class. There is no proper supervision for the kids when playing outside. One teacher for 30 kids. My daughter is being bully during the play time and nothing is being done about it. It seems to me Dr. Morton only wants the money for the kids and don't want to provide them the education they deserved. The kids are being given spoiled milk and mold muffins. The lunch is terrible you would'nt feed to animals. I can't wait for the school year to end so I can get my daughter out of this horrible school. She went from loving to go to school to hating school. Something needs to be done for the kids.

Rise Academy School Of Science And Technology
6101 Northwest 31st Street, Margate, FL  33063
Last modified Rise Academy School Of Science And Technology is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rise Academy School Of Science And Technology Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top