Margate Middle School 4

Posted June 26, 2014
I've gone to this school since 6th grade and I didn't want to go because the rumors but I've found out I liked it a lot, the security is really strict which good, cracking down always on dress code violations and also fights (which never seemed to happen) but also note I've been in the select plus program which are all advance classes but still my friends that are in regular classes seemed to do really good and the classes offered really helped me like Spanish 1 & 2,algebra 1, geometry, speech(public speaking), and also debate all which are high school classes which helped me get credits before I was even close to high school. Over all it's a really good school and safe.

Margate Middle School 3

Posted October 16, 2012
I have heard different views about this school and the students and staff. My son is a seventh grader and we are considering this school which is close to our residence. I am a very active parent and want to have my son educated in a safe, open minded and structually academically disciplined environment.

Margate Middle School 1

Posted December 12, 2011
Worst school ever. The teachers could not care less for there students. I hate the fact that I have to send my son there.

Margate Middle School 2

Posted October 18, 2011
My son loves this school but his grades are poor. I have trouble getting good interaction with teachers and know his friends are all doing poorly in classes. The teachers are nice, but I feel this school lacks study skills and followup with parents.

Posted May 07, 2009
I have a seventh grader at Margate, are the teachers are great, they keep me updated on my son's progress. They are very concerned about their students and try to make their classes engaging. My son loves Margate, he participates in many of the activities they have

Margate Middle School 0

Posted March 28, 2009
my daughter is doing good at school, I know all her teachers and some of them are very responsible. I liked the security that they have at pick up time and I appreciate the interest that some teachers has, just like Mrs.Antz; math teacher of 7 grade

Posted March 26, 2009
No one should put this school down.I am a 7th grader here and Margate Middle School is the best and funnest school I've ever been to.The teachers are fun and caring and administrators knows when to put their foot down,and some of the students are really fun to hang out with.Right now we're an A and we're keeping it that way.

Margate Middle School 3

Posted January 10, 2009

Posted November 24, 2008
this school is a very great school, is has been inproving every year

Margate Middle School 1

Posted February 29, 2008

Margate Middle School
500 Northwest 65th Avenue, Margate, FL  33063
Last modified Margate Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Margate Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top