Posted November 09, 2014
We reassigned my son to Margate Elementary School 2 years ago and we couldn't be happier. Very community oriented, the principal is outstanding and my son loves it.

Posted January 15, 2014
Margate elementary school is a good school.The staff is very helpful and friendly.The teacher's are really down to earth and fun with my children

Margate Elementary School 2

Posted January 14, 2014
My daughter just transferred to that school and I don't like that much.. No communication so far between parent/ teacher. No daily activity worksheet her backpack always empty. Parking in the morning is terrible and stressful. When you enter the office administration the staff doesn't look friendly at all. We don't feel welcome and we miss our old school witch it "Bennett elementary school" .

Posted September 21, 2013
Margate Elementary is an amazing school, with the most incredible faculty and staff. Children are provided with a top-notch education in a true family atmosphere. All are welcomed at this great school!

Posted September 21, 2013
I love this school!! We are all like family and principal Schroeder is phenomenal!! He knows each child by their name and most of the parents as well!!! I couldn't ask for a better school for my son!! My son is challenged every day and he is pushed to success in just the perfect amount!! His teacher mrs reisner is the best teacher ever we love her teaching skills and I am thrilled that my son has her as a teacher!! Panther pride all the way!!!

Posted September 04, 2013
I would highly recomend this school to anyone going into elementary school in this area. I love this school! Very warm and welcoming small community feel and Mr. Schroeder is a wonderful principal. The teachers are all great are really care about the students here and allow the children embrace their unique talents. .

Posted September 04, 2013
My son has attended Margate Elementary since 1st grade (he is now a 4th grader) and I am extremely pleased with the quality of education he has received from the staff. Mr. Schroeder, the principal, is a true example of commitment to education and to the success of the students. It is heartwarming to see him, on a rainy day, come to the front gate and greet students with a smile, and an umbrella. The teachers truly enjoy what they do, and I constantly feel that I am in a partnership with the teachers to help my little one thrive! I highly recommend this school.

Posted November 02, 2010
My daughter started kindergarten this year and we love it. They have tons of family events and my daughter is doing great. In preschool at a daycare center she was not learning as i would have liked her to but ever since she started at ME she has been learning very well. The staff is awesome and teachers as well. I did hate when they had to reduce the classroom size because my daughter was one of the children that was switched to a new teacher but she seems to be doing great still.

Posted July 23, 2010
this is the best school wonderful teachers i know many of the staff & lots of kids I'm one of many parents who r very involed with the school. hands up to margate elem.

Posted May 26, 2010
Margate Elem. School is a great school because the acting principal, Mr. Schroeder is a GREAT Principal! Parents are literally praying that he is assigned to our school!!! We have a greater number of truly caring teachers then any other school I've heard about! Yeah for all the Margate PANTHERS!!!

Margate Elementary School
6300 Northwest 18th Street, Margate, FL  33063
Last modified Margate Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Margate Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 41 reviews. Top