No rating

Abundant Life Christian Academy

Private | PK-8

Living in Margate

Situated in an urban neighborhood. The median home value is $65,000. The average monthly rent for a 2 bedroom apartment is $1,310.

Posted February 6, 2014

I love this school. Faith based and ALL the staff is SUPER loving!!!!! my son has been there three days and already knows Bible verses Church songs and has advanced academically! 3 days!!

Posted January 29, 2014

Ah, yes, Abundant Life Christian Academy... It brings back memories. Both my sons came through the Academy and have learned a lot there, most of all respect and consideration for others, not to mention regard for the importance of high academic standards. I wholeheartedly recommend this school to anyone looking for an education of excellence in the truest sense of the word...

Posted September 24, 2013

Amazing!!! I've attended since 4th grade and I'm currently in 8th my last year. This school changed my life. I will miss the loving teachers and staff, they helped me through every step. I wish it went up to 12th grade. The principle remembered my brother's and my name day 1. The commitment is amazing. Love<3 ALCA forever. Ps. My kids will attend here in the future;).

Posted May 17, 2012

My daughter is in 4th grade and attends ALCA since 2007, the school has great teachers and a great curriculum, but in my opinion the principal leadership and involvement makes a lot of difference in the overall.

Posted August 5, 2011

Last year was my daughter first year. Her third grade year was great. I felt like all the staff care for my child. She grew so much in the one year with her school work. The Principal knew my daughter name the first day of school and she didn't forget it. This is a all round Great school.

Posted May 12, 2011

My children have been in Abundant Life since preschool, and my family has been blessed. Abundant Life partners with parents for the success of the child. They have helped us build a strong foundation in our children to prepare for the challenges they face in high school. I really like the open communication there is with the teachers and principal. Abundant Life is a spirit filled school that hears the voice of God for direction. Personally I believe they are one of the best christian schools in Broward. I would not have had it any other way for my children. Your family will be blessed at Abundant Life.

Posted May 12, 2011

My child has been attending ACLA since preschool and I have no complaints. the academic standards are high and challenge her are preparing her for high school/college. I like that it is easy to reach a teacher regarding a concern and find the staff is very available to parents. The chrisitan influence is a priority also. Overall, I am very pleased with this school.

Posted May 12, 2011

My son has been given the privilege to attend what I consider the greatest school in South Florida! Not only does he receive the Christian education that is so important, he receives LOVE from the entire staff. He is surrounded by teachers who know him by name, want him to succeed, who lift him up, but also know when discipline is necessary. I know that private schooling can be an expense, but ALCA is so worth it! My child has learned so much in such a short period of time, it blows me away! Go Eagles

Posted May 12, 2011

I have three children who attended Abundant Life for several years. All three received excellent academic preparation for success in high school and beyond. I highly recommend Abundant Life to parents interested in providing their children with excellent academics flavored with biblical principles.

Posted May 11, 2011

I have been a teacher at Abundant Life Christian for a number of years, and I love my students! I enjoy watching each one of them grow into a young lady or gentleman as they receive a strong, biblical foundation on which they can stand as the venture out into high school, college, and the workforce. Abundant Life seeks to teach to the entire child- physically, spiritually, academically, and socially- becoming a student of excellence. I cannot imagaine another place I would rather be.
—Submitted by a teacher

Posted March 31, 2011

unfortunately I will not enrole my child another ear in thiss school, this is not the school I thought it was. Very dissapointed in the conduct of teacher here.

Posted November 23, 2010

I have been to several schools, Abundant Life far surpasses anything I've ever experienced. The Principal takes the time to get to know each student by name!! The teachers are proffessional and knowledgeable and have a great love for the children. The time is taken to get to know each child and their areas of strength and weakness.It's refreshing to see teachers and staff who love their school!! I have watched my children blossom and flourish here. I'm only sad they don't have a High School!

Posted November 23, 2010

I have worked at Abundant Life for 20 years; the staff members are caring and compassionate. The education is top quality; I highly recommend it!
—Submitted by a teacher

Posted November 22, 2010

My children have attended Abundant Life for the past 5 years. They have received a solid academic foundation. They learn the principles of hard work through special projects and presentations. The teachers are kind, loving, and amazing with the students. You will be blessed by sending your children to Abundant Life Christian Academy.

Posted August 21, 2010

Worst kindergarten experience ever!! Do not waste your hard earned money here to have some one with no teaching credentials teach your children!

Posted June 20, 2008

I love this school . The principal is awesome and the teachers are great.

Posted December 6, 2007

My son attended Abundant Life Christian Academy for five years, from PreK-2 up until 1st grade. As an educator myself, I know that he received a strong, solid education. The teachers were always supportive and kind. The focus is on education, and displinary problems in the classroom are handled quickly and appropriately. My son is attending public schools now because I became a stay-at-home mom after my second baby and private school is not an option right now. His experience here has prepared him for his future and he is currently excelling in the public school system as well. I miss ALCA.

Posted April 18, 2005

I feel this school is one of the best private schools in the area. Small class sizes, and committed staff members, make the school a high ranking school.

Posted November 11, 2004

This school is great I have been here from 4th-8th grade and i wish i wasn't leaving this year. I will miss the cleanliness, loving teachers, the over night class field trips. This year were going to Washington,DC and I can not wait.
—Submitted by a student

Posted May 24, 2004

My son has attended abundant life for the past 2 years. overall, the school is great! The principal is excellent and knows every child by name. It's a pleasure for me to enroll him again next year.

Asian or Asian/Pacific Islander 3% 3%

Science, Technology, Engineering, & Math (STEM)

• Computer lab

• FCIS
  • SACS/CASI
Fax number
  • (954) 979-1983

Specific academic themes or areas of focus

• Religious