Posted February 06, 2014
I love this school. Faith based and ALL the staff is SUPER loving!!!!! my son has been there three days and already knows Bible verses Church songs and has advanced academically! 3 days!!

Posted January 29, 2014
Ah, yes, Abundant Life Christian Academy... It brings back memories. Both my sons came through the Academy and have learned a lot there, most of all respect and consideration for others, not to mention regard for the importance of high academic standards. I wholeheartedly recommend this school to anyone looking for an education of excellence in the truest sense of the word...

Posted September 24, 2013
Amazing!!! I've attended since 4th grade and I'm currently in 8th my last year. This school changed my life. I will miss the loving teachers and staff, they helped me through every step. I wish it went up to 12th grade. The principle remembered my brother's and my name day 1. The commitment is amazing. Love<3 ALCA forever. Ps. My kids will attend here in the future;).

Posted May 17, 2012
My daughter is in 4th grade and attends ALCA since 2007, the school has great teachers and a great curriculum, but in my opinion the principal leadership and involvement makes a lot of difference in the overall.

Posted August 05, 2011
Last year was my daughter first year. Her third grade year was great. I felt like all the staff care for my child. She grew so much in the one year with her school work. The Principal knew my daughter name the first day of school and she didn't forget it. This is a all round Great school.

Posted May 12, 2011
My children have been in Abundant Life since preschool, and my family has been blessed. Abundant Life partners with parents for the success of the child. They have helped us build a strong foundation in our children to prepare for the challenges they face in high school. I really like the open communication there is with the teachers and principal. Abundant Life is a spirit filled school that hears the voice of God for direction. Personally I believe they are one of the best christian schools in Broward. I would not have had it any other way for my children. Your family will be blessed at Abundant Life.

Posted May 12, 2011
My child has been attending ACLA since preschool and I have no complaints. the academic standards are high and challenge her are preparing her for high school/college. I like that it is easy to reach a teacher regarding a concern and find the staff is very available to parents. The chrisitan influence is a priority also. Overall, I am very pleased with this school.

Posted May 12, 2011
My son has been given the privilege to attend what I consider the greatest school in South Florida! Not only does he receive the Christian education that is so important, he receives LOVE from the entire staff. He is surrounded by teachers who know him by name, want him to succeed, who lift him up, but also know when discipline is necessary. I know that private schooling can be an expense, but ALCA is so worth it! My child has learned so much in such a short period of time, it blows me away! Go Eagles

Posted May 12, 2011
I have three children who attended Abundant Life for several years. All three received excellent academic preparation for success in high school and beyond. I highly recommend Abundant Life to parents interested in providing their children with excellent academics flavored with biblical principles.

Posted May 11, 2011
I have been a teacher at Abundant Life Christian for a number of years, and I love my students! I enjoy watching each one of them grow into a young lady or gentleman as they receive a strong, biblical foundation on which they can stand as the venture out into high school, college, and the workforce. Abundant Life seeks to teach to the entire child- physically, spiritually, academically, and socially- becoming a student of excellence. I cannot imagaine another place I would rather be.

Abundant Life Christian Academy
1494 Banks Road, Margate, FL  33063
Last modified Abundant Life Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Abundant Life Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top