PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

Supports LD students: Disagree

No way, trained professionals in this area are lacking.

My child attended this school. On a Spiritual level, yes this is excellent on an academic level totally different, the school offers an excellent curriculum for mainstream kids. However if your child has a learning disability this is NOT the place for them. The services are limited for children who are not mainstream, teachers' appear to be working with you child but they are not, they simple made up their minds to just pass your child through. While extra time and modified curriculum is given, there is limited expertise in this area. The administration can be biased at times; you felt that your child is bother if additional services are needed. Behind the smile of the teacher are the real behaviors and attitude, I am not the only parent as a matter of fact quite a few of us, yes a few agreed on this. We were the parents of these children that needed extra help. Curriculum is great but not for struggling children, anyone with a learning disability is basically left behind. The school is listed as having the ability to deal with these types of children they really are not. Inclusion is a façade, in reality they have predetermined that your child just makes up numbers. Nothing else! I’ve seen the teachers get frustrated, because they aren’t trained to deal with children who are not main stream. There are a lot of extracurricular activities, great principal but the administration has it favorite’s. They area about the bottom line; Profit I honestly felt that my child was there just because of the funding who says no to sure money? Those on Step Up and McKay are not refused, but I wish the administration would just admit that they do not have the staff or expertise in dealing with children with any kind of learning disability. While most of the staff are ok, others are just rude and condensing especially the office staff. If you fit in with the league you’re ok, if not you are made to think that you are a part when in reality your just a number. My child was in a safe biblical environment, I have to give them credit for this. Theoretically, they had the right concept but practically no. Genuine compassion was lacking, favoritism was apparent and all were NOT treated the same. I had the chance to talk with quite a few parents who felt the same, but weren’t brave enough to write the kind of honest review that I choose to write.

Abundant Life Christian Academy provides a safe comfortable faith based environment for students to flourish to their full potential.

I love this school. Faith based and ALL the staff is SUPER loving!!!!! my son has been there three days and already knows Bible verses Church songs and has advanced academically! 3 days!!

Ah, yes, Abundant Life Christian Academy... It brings back memories. Both my sons came through the Academy and have learned a lot there, most of all respect and consideration for others, not to mention regard for the importance of high academic standards. I wholeheartedly recommend this school to anyone looking for an education of excellence in the truest sense of the word...

Amazing!!! I've attended since 4th grade and I'm currently in 8th my last year. This school changed my life. I will miss the loving teachers and staff, they helped me through every step. I wish it went up to 12th grade. The principle remembered my brother's and my name day 1. The commitment is amazing. Love<3 ALCA forever. Ps. My kids will attend here in the future;).

My daughter is in 4th grade and attends ALCA since 2007, the school has great teachers and a great curriculum, but in my opinion the principal leadership and involvement makes a lot of difference in the overall.

Last year was my daughter first year. Her third grade year was great. I felt like all the staff care for my child. She grew so much in the one year with her school work. The Principal knew my daughter name the first day of school and she didn't forget it. This is a all round Great school.

My children have been in Abundant Life since preschool, and my family has been blessed. Abundant Life partners with parents for the success of the child. They have helped us build a strong foundation in our children to prepare for the challenges they face in high school. I really like the open communication there is with the teachers and principal. Abundant Life is a spirit filled school that hears the voice of God for direction. Personally I believe they are one of the best christian schools in Broward. I would not have had it any other way for my children. Your family will be blessed at Abundant Life.

My child has been attending ACLA since preschool and I have no complaints. the academic standards are high and challenge her are preparing her for high school/college. I like that it is easy to reach a teacher regarding a concern and find the staff is very available to parents. The chrisitan influence is a priority also. Overall, I am very pleased with this school.

Last modified Abundant Life Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8