PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

This a school that permeates love of learning. Very impressed. Children are very happy and the teachers are dedicated.

My children are truly happy to go to school in the morning and continue to sing songs and act out school activities in the evening at home. This school is truly one big family that is there for each other through thick and thin. I couldn't ask for a warmer, cozier, happier, and caring school. It is wonderful to see them so enthusiastic about learning!

2 of my children attend this school and while I am very satisfied with their grades and overall good character traits, what I like most about this school is the personal way that the teachers relate to my kids. When we were looking at where to place our children, we checked out other schools that had nicer grounds and more advanced technology but we were drawn to the HA because other parents told us about the personal interest the school takes in every child's success. Seems we made a good choice.

I have been involved with this school for over 20 years. I have watched it grow and improve and they continue to strive for excellence. The Early Childhood and Elementary grades are outstanding. The Middle School is excellent and offers many hands-on experiences to keep the students captivated. Above all, the teachers love their students and give 110% every day. The administration works with technology, to run more efficiently. I am sure the Rebbe is having much nachas as the students from this school mature into caring, loving adults who are active in their own Jewish communities.

I moved my daughter from a Modern Orthodox Jewish Day School in Boca Raton and she is so much happier at Hebrew Academy! She has more individualized attention, from both her teachers and the administration, and loves having only girls in her class. The academics here are on a very high level as they are able to differentiate the learning due to the small class size. (Only 13 students in my daughter's class.) At the other school, there were "cliques" where the "wealthy" girls looked down on the others and the true Torah values were not practiced by the students. At Hebrew Academy, my daughter was warmly welcomed, invited to parties, there is no difference between rich or poor, and all the true values of the Torah are taught and practiced. It is a wonderful environment. The teachers are kind and loving and so is the administration.

I have custody of my two grandchildren and needed to find the most loving, caring, Jewish environment that I could, as well as one that could help them succeed academically. Hebrew Academy was the one. I am a teacher myself in a top rated public school, but the Jewish values and love given to my grandchildren here at the Hebrew Academy are something that you will never find in a public school. They had to make a difficult transition from out of state and they found the perfect place, Hebrew Academy. I highly recommend it!

Depending on what your needs are this school could be good or bad. They have almost no special needs education and their administrative leadership is mediocre at best. On the other hand there are many wonderful teachers on the staff, and parents fully participate in the school life. As a parent and teacher for many years I can tell you that this school is very much an opportunity only for those with the right fit.

Last modified Hebrew Academy Community School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8