Winfield Christian Academy
Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted June 23, 2015
WCA is great, my daughter is 3 and can spell her name knows all her colors, count 1-15, all her shapes, and most of her letters. I am extremely happy with this daycare as it is not a place I drop my child they are my extended family.

Posted June 23, 2015
My child feels at home when she is there. She always wants to go to school and so eager to learn.

Posted March 18, 2014
My daughter has been going to this school since she was 2 years old. The daycare is AMAZING. They start teaching kids colors, shapes, numbers, and spelling well before even VPK. My daughter is now in their VPK program and is doing great. The teachers aren't just teachers they care on an individual basis for each student. It is more like a family. I am thinking about keeping my daughter here for 1st and 2nd grade.

Posted August 28, 2007
Greate school my child has the best principal,teacher ever.

Winfield Christian Academy
2474 Highway 7, Margate, FL  33063
Last modified Winfield Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-1
Winfield Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top