Margate, FL
Before care: Yes

Posted January 27, 2014
This is an extremely BAD school, Teachers pretend that the children are doing great and that they are at the top of the class, and when you ask the child a question, he/she doesn't know anything. The Principal does nothing to better the school and the front office staff (most) are rude and arrogant. This is a "D" grade school, If it wasnt because I teach advanced stuff to my child he wouldnt know anything. Im glad that my child will go to a better school next year.

Posted September 13, 2013
This school is the worst school ever. This is the second year dealing with them and its no better then last year. Instead of them getting to the bottom of a problem and trying to fix it they sent me a letter saying that they will take away his field trips for the year. haven't even talked to the teacher yet so I feel that this is a little extreme. My son won't tell on another kid if they do something to him because he gets in trouble not the other kid. This is not how a school should be ran and I think that they should listen to all sides and then decide and not just dismiss the child that is having a problem.

Posted November 16, 2012
I think that Liberty is the WORSE school that a child can go to. Some staff members are extremely rude to parents and children alike. The principal does absolutely nothing to solve issues and the school dropped a grade as of last year. Thank God that this is my first and last year ever having to deal with this school.

Posted May 22, 2011
Excellent school. A School for many years. Many student shows and performances. Principal is visible. School looks new. School newsletter and website is helpful.

Posted May 04, 2010
my son is very happy in his school:good teachers,good staff,we the parents are always informed through either newsletters or voice mail. satisfaction ++++

Posted April 30, 2010
The teachers are wonderful... My Children love this school and it shows when in the past 4 years my son has been on the honor roll because of the positive influence of the teaching staff there. I love this school and the way that the communication flows with teachers, students and parents!! They deserve to win!

Posted April 29, 2010
My children love this school! Great teachers who care about my kids!

Posted April 29, 2010
Liberty is like home away from home.I love this school,All the staff,students,and principles really make this a great school and warm.'Way to go Liberty

Posted April 29, 2010
'A' school and we work hard to keep it that way with support from parents, teachers, and staff. Love you Liberty

Posted April 29, 2010
The faculty and staff are amazing. We love Liberty Elementary!!

Liberty Elementary School
2450 Banks Road, Margate, FL  33063
Last modified Liberty Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Liberty Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 36 reviews. Top