Bad
Good

I've chosen this school for all of my children! Brevard Academy goes above and beyond to accommodate the needs of each individual child. My children wake up ready for school and come home happy and content. I'm confident my children are being encouraged each and every day to strive for excellence. In a cultural where mediocre is acceptable in order to pass, I feel confident that this school's encouragement towards excellence will help my children reach their personal best.

Puzzled by the one star review, but it looks as if it was left by a former teacher, probably someone who is disgruntled. This school has been a Godsend for our son and a direct answer to prayer. He has some social awkwardness and at his former school, he was miserable and not thriving at all. Last year, he went through a very difficult time and cried just about every day he came home. As a result, we gave Brevard Academy a chance as the last step before homeschooling. Our son is now thriving and he absolutely loves his teachers and comes home every day stating how well he enjoys his day. He has NEVER experienced any bullying. I am very grateful and thankful that we found a school that was an excellent fit for our son..... I cannot say enough great things about this school.

Holier than thou administrator and staff. They are selective over students, and if you don't work their or volunteer for them they will mistreat your child. They are also religiously exempt from DCF which means they can humiliate, and do whatever they want for punishment other than physical harm. There is a lot of bullying their as well.

Last modified Brevard Academy for Individual Excellence is a Private school that serves grades K-12