Melbourne, FL
Before care: Yes

Posted May 29, 2011
Our neighborhood got rezoned from Longleaf to Sherwood. We protested at the school board meeting but to no avail. Reluctantly our daughter went to Sherwood for 3rd grade. Contrary to our fears she loves Sherwood. The teachers are very nice. The principal and vice principal are excellent. She is having a much better time here than in Longleaf. Thank you Sherwood.

Posted January 31, 2009
I have recently moved out of the area and I truly miss the great teachers and the wonderful atmosphere for the students and the very young children. Thank you Sherwood Staff ! Keep up the good work 'A' School

Sherwood Elementary School 4

Posted November 25, 2008
This is a great school, both of my children have thrived in this nurturing environment. The teachers have been helpful and understanding and seem to deeply care about each and every child.

Sherwood Elementary School 1

Posted October 29, 2008

Sherwood Elementary School 4

Posted September 30, 2008
Sherwood has wonderful Teachers who are always with smiles on their faces and wonderful attitudes. This in turn pass down to the students and the students feel completely cared for. However, several times my kids experienced uncooked chicken nuggets from the cafeteria.

Posted April 25, 2008
They are a great school for kids growing up...they really teach you you well and the teachers are great!!!

Sherwood Elementary School 2

Posted August 10, 2007

Posted August 08, 2007
Sherwood has been a great school for my step-daughter. Going from a private school to a public school was an easy transition for her. We love the school involvement for all grades.

Posted July 27, 2007
Sherwood is an awesome school. I have put one child all the way thru and am working on the second. I feel confident when I drop my child off he is in a safe, caring environment. Both of my children have thrived there. The principal and vice principal are available and responsive.

Posted June 12, 2007
They have a bully program to start teaching the kids early on how to handle bullies. The fifth grade has an excellent zoo school. I have two boys who have attended this school for two years and I am impressed by the staff and their willingness to help. This is a great school with wonderful teachers who take the time to make sure the kids are learning and growing. We are moving this year, but I would highly recommend this school.

Sherwood Elementary School
2541 Post Road, Melbourne, FL  32935
Last modified Sherwood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sherwood Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top