653 students|Brevard

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

The office staff is rude and polite mean. I have had to call the board of education on this school many times this year. They should focus on my child getting a education, instead they harass my children with question that they should be asking the parent not the child. If I could afford to move into different school zone I would. I have never had issues like that with any other school and my kids hate it there. I feel so bad for them. I am looking for a charter school or maybe home school because this school is just negative and my kids loved going to school until i came to this school. Now they never want to go to school. Teacher are ok i just wish they would help students to succeed and be reachable. But instead only time you hear from the teacher is if the student is misbehaving. I'd like to here about missing home work or things to help them better but that never happens.

My son went to this school on his first day there he was bully bad there. My child got kick out of his chair sand throw in his face teachers yelling at my child. A child spit in his face and the teacher didn't even let him wash his face called the principal she didn't do nothing she is a terrible principal when I talk to her about the safety of the kids she got mad at me because I'm a concerned parent about my child learning and safety. What got me is when we move him out of that school the people at the front office was rude and nasty and said I'm glad he is gone. So talk to your kids when they get home.

The front desk ladies are always grouchy, even when they do it in a polite way.

Hi, I was wondering, Im looking at the web sites for updated things as When exactly does our School Calendar going to be updated? When is the whole page about last school year 2013-2024 over so 2014-2015 is tomorrow... of the picture for this years new events and calendar events. I see our district calendar has it all for All districts and schools. I love real responsibilities for real seriousness. My time is not counted for your responsibility work unless I was hired by your school to do the work right and correct with efficiently status to everyones standards and lifestyles that reads updated information at any given reasonable time. I wish I was getting paid to do the work. I wouldn't play where the serious got worse. You could be in all of trouble. The serious of responsibility on your part was not on me to tell you how to do your job. Thank you. I rate your school a 3 until school begins..

We love Croton- been there for 6 years now. My oldest has been on honor roll for 2 straight years and got (2) 5's on FCAT this past year! My youngest has ADHD and is getting special help in the classroom. He improved so much this past year and it is because of the great teachers and staff!

This is our first year in Croton and so far we love it. My kids are in TK1 and Kindergarten and it has been a really good experience. My kids have improved so much this school year and I have never had any problem making them go to school. If there was any behavior issues with any of the kids things are handled properly by the teacher. The staff at Croton are all doing a great job at making parents feel welcome. Thank you for that! =) Parent involvement at this school is also great, I normally do not volunteer because others do not like the idea of bringing younger siblings but teachers here welcome the idea of me bringing my babies during class volunteer or any other activities. I am looking forward for the next school year!

Again our grand daughter has been at Croton now for 4 years and each year she has archived Honor Roll which we feel was made possible by her hard work and with the help of the great teaching staff there. In fact last year her goal was to achieve Principal's Award which she did again with hard work and the help of great Teachers at Croton. They listen to your childs needs and they respond. They work great with parents who are truly concerned in their childrens education and will far exceed their limits to help any child that requires it. To all who teach at Croton we say 'Thank You' You set the example for all teachers nationwide!Kudo's to all of you, Sara Burgoyne

Last modified Croton Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.