Melbourne, FL
Before care: Yes

Posted August 17, 2014
Hi, I was wondering, Im looking at the web sites for updated things as When exactly does our School Calendar going to be updated? When is the whole page about last school year 2013-2024 over so 2014-2015 is tomorrow... of the picture for this years new events and calendar events. I see our district calendar has it all for All districts and schools. I love real responsibilities for real seriousness. My time is not counted for your responsibility work unless I was hired by your school to do the work right and correct with efficiently status to everyones standards and lifestyles that reads updated information at any given reasonable time. I wish I was getting paid to do the work. I wouldn't play where the serious got worse. You could be in all of trouble. The serious of responsibility on your part was not on me to tell you how to do your job. Thank you. I rate your school a 3 until school begins..

Posted June 28, 2013
We love Croton- been there for 6 years now. My oldest has been on honor roll for 2 straight years and got (2) 5's on FCAT this past year! My youngest has ADHD and is getting special help in the classroom. He improved so much this past year and it is because of the great teachers and staff!

Posted March 15, 2012
This is our first year in Croton and so far we love it. My kids are in TK1 and Kindergarten and it has been a really good experience. My kids have improved so much this school year and I have never had any problem making them go to school. If there was any behavior issues with any of the kids things are handled properly by the teacher. The staff at Croton are all doing a great job at making parents feel welcome. Thank you for that! =) Parent involvement at this school is also great, I normally do not volunteer because others do not like the idea of bringing younger siblings but teachers here welcome the idea of me bringing my babies during class volunteer or any other activities. I am looking forward for the next school year!

Posted September 26, 2007
Again our grand daughter has been at Croton now for 4 years and each year she has archived Honor Roll which we feel was made possible by her hard work and with the help of the great teaching staff there. In fact last year her goal was to achieve Principal's Award which she did again with hard work and the help of great Teachers at Croton. They listen to your childs needs and they respond. They work great with parents who are truly concerned in their childrens education and will far exceed their limits to help any child that requires it. To all who teach at Croton we say 'Thank You' You set the example for all teachers nationwide!Kudo's to all of you, Sara Burgoyne

Croton Elementary School 4

Posted February 07, 2006

Posted February 06, 2006

Posted May 17, 2005

Croton Elementary School 4

Posted May 01, 2005
Students are given an excellent education at Croton Elementary School. The teachers show genuine interest in their students socially as well as academically. My grandson is ADD and my granddaughter is ADHD yet they did extremely well on the FCAT, one a double five and the other a four and five. Both children seem happy to go to school and speak very highly of their teachers. The music program is excellent and my granddaughter participates in the choral division on the Area Concert level. The newly added addition make the school much more accodomating and responsive to the need of classrooms. There are two things I would like to see changed. First, the school web page should include a weekly sylabus with assignments and secondly the school should have a LEGO Robotics team.

Posted October 21, 2004

Croton Elementary School
1449 Croton Road, Melbourne, FL  32935
Last modified Croton Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Croton Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top