Posted June 12, 2013
What a GEM of a school! The administration and teachers are phenomenal. Great community involvement. Best decision we ever made for our kids!

Posted January 29, 2013
I have worked with people that are relocating to our area for the last 20 years. Typically, the 1st question they have is about schools, so I have done a lot of research on both public and private options and have listened closely to the most accurate data of all - parents with kids in those schools. When it came time for my own daughter to go to Kindergarten, I wanted to enroll her in private school but since we lived so close to one of the "better" public elementary schools, I opted to save the tuition money and put my faith in the public school system. That lasted less than 2 years and I knew that I wanted much more for my child. I wanted an environment with great academics but also one that teaches values, character and personal responsibility. I found that at OLL. What an amazing school! The staff, facilities, parents and students are a dream come true. My daughter is thriving! It is so refreshing to see parents who care and get involved and teachers who are not only great educators, but outstanding citizens. Our Lady of Lourdes is a must have for our family. It is honestly the best gift I could ever give my child. http://www.ollmelbourne.org/

Posted November 25, 2012
We have been part of the OLL 'family' for three years now.... What a wonderful combination of education and faith. We have two children in the program and couldn't imagine a better experience for our children. The teachers, staff, parents and priests are exceptional, and we really do feel like 'family' there. Very welcoming and a joy to be a part of!

Posted August 08, 2011
My family has been an active part of OLL for many years. We had two children go through from prek to 8th and our youngest is entering 7th. We have seen many changes in the past 14 years. The teachers and the staff are very nice and the community involvement is like no other. We are truly blessed to have Our Lady of Lourdes School.

Posted January 22, 2010
What a great school. We have been with the OLL community and school for 3 years now and I can not say enough about the school and staff. The Preschool and VPK program are outstanding. The teachers in the Prek program are wonderful, caring individuals who truly love being there every day. The PreK program truly is a school for the smaller people in our lives and the religion aspect of the PreK program is just appropriate enough for the little ones to understand. The school for K-8 is outstanding. My children are exceeding in their grades and I owe it to the Principal and Teachers. The Kindergarden teacher is wonderful and my child has come along way since attending this school. I could not think of anywhere else I would want my children to be. Catholic Education will be number 1 in our home always.

Posted March 29, 2009
My daughter is a first year student in the first grade at Our Lady of Lourdes (OLL). I have never seen her more self confident and happy at any other school. She comes home from school excited. OLL offers many different classes: Science Lab, Computer, Spanish, Physical Education, and Library. I love the teachers. OLL has a great supportive community of parents, teachers, and administrators. I would recommend this school to anyone.

Posted February 26, 2009

Posted February 06, 2009
My son started Pre K4 this year at OLL and from the very beginning we were treated with kindness and concern. The teachers and Principal Wyatt have been so helpful and caring of my son and his special needs ... they got him special help with his language gap and behavioral problems. Th Parents, Teachers, Principal and the Parish Priest and the Parish all our involved in the sucess and growth of this Shcool and the Students that they enpower. OLL is such a place of fun , laughter . prayer. and learning. What a great place it is to be a part of . I would tell anyone that is looking for a God based School and enriched loving atmospher for theor child to be educated in that they go visit this school .

Posted January 25, 2009
We have been part of the OLL family for two years now. It is a caring environment that nutrues your child. The small classroom size also for your child to excel in their strenghts and receive the necessary help with their weaknesses. The parents are extremely involved and I have never been a part of such a warm welcoming community. Everyone is involved in the life of the school from academics to athletic activities. It is a wonderful place for your child to experience the benefits of a Catholic education. After one visit you will see why this school is such a wonderful part of the Melbourne community.

Posted January 12, 2009
Our Lady of Lourdes School is school that can help your children become honest, loving, accepting and educated young people. We love this school because everyone cares about everyone else's children and lookout for them. The teacher's go out of their way to help, the principal has done more than any principal should ever be asked to do and the parents are extremely involved.

Our Lady Of Lourdes School
420 East Fee Avenue, Melbourne, FL  32901
Last modified Our Lady Of Lourdes School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Our Lady Of Lourdes School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 29 reviews. Top