Melbourne, FL
Before care: Yes

Posted December 17, 2014
I absolutely love this school and both of my kids are flourishing. We have been at Holy Trinity for 9 years now and experienced both campuses. The opportunities for the kids are amazing and both my kids are learning at an accelerated rate. My upper school child is playing on many sports and has many choices of clubs. The best part about the junior high school is how much the teachers watch over the kids, while preparing them for high school. They are closely monitored for social and academic success and the communication home to the parents is almost weekly. Be careful reading all the reviews, as the school recently dismissed a beloved Cross Country Coach, and some parents are very upset about this decision. While I truly believe it was in the best interest of the school, these parents have decided to publicly assassinate the school. I would recommend you take a tour and talk to students and parents and you will quickly realize how wonderful the school is.

Holy Trinity Episcopal Academy 1

Posted December 13, 2014
Holy Trinity is sadly a rapidly deteriorating institution What once was a top academic , Christian academy , the recent events have divided the school . Poor leadership , newly hired with no previous headmaster experience has left the school floundering . Precious resources are being funneled to a public relation firm to combat parent dislikes . This school refuses to listen to it's customers and will only continue to raise tuition and weaken their academics until the leadership wakes up and deals with the truths. Beware the slick advertising and ask around . Find parents who are enduring this demise !
2 people found this helpful

Holy Trinity Episcopal Academy 2

Posted December 09, 2014
Holy Trinity has in the past been an excellent school for academics and sports, providing a safe and positive learning environment. Sadly, the new administration has acted in manipulative and underhanded ways, compromising the core values on which this school was founded. Their actions are having severe negative effects on students, staff and parents. As expensive as this school is, you will not be getting your moneys worth by placing your child here.
6 people found this helpful

Posted December 02, 2014
My daughter is in junior high at the Upper School and started out in Early Childhood at the Lower School. She has flourished with all of the opportunities given to her. Her teachers are willing to put in extra time if she needs extra help. She has played two sports and been in photography club and gotten to know her teachers and coaches outside of the regular day. She also enjoys volunteering at summer camp with our younger students. This is her home away from home!

Holy Trinity Episcopal Academy 2

Posted November 28, 2014
Many of us are what we at HTA consider "lifers", and we are so saddened to watch the slow demise of such a great establishment. The new leadership has failed our community, in part, due to not understanding that this place is our home. We pray that this dark era will pass soon.
8 people found this helpful

Posted September 26, 2014
This is my sons last year at the Lower School. He has grown so much and I know he is prepared for even more academic rigors at the Upper School. I would consider no other schooling options for him because of the small class sizes, academic programs, enrichment programs, and athletics.

Posted April 14, 2014
Great school - outstanding academics with strong focus on STEM, Arts and Music. Athletic program provides opportunities for all kids to get involved and many go off to play sports in college.

Holy Trinity Episcopal Academy 1

Posted April 14, 2014
This school is not worth the tuition they charge. Some of their teachers are not caring and their staff are money bigots.Education is below public school standards. I would not recommend this school to my friends.
4 people found this helpful

Posted April 08, 2014
Holy Trinity Episcopal Academy in Melbourne, FL is a wonderful school (ps-12th grade). They are known for their challenging academics, caring teachers, wide variety of extracurricular activities, and small class sizes. My daughter is in Kindergarten and has attended since preschool. It's a big investment financially but it is well worth it for our family. I honestly believe my daughter would not have the same opportunities or be treated with as much sincere love and care elsewhere. She loves going to school every day!

Posted March 23, 2014
Love this school. Was an easy transition from public grade school to upper school. We were so thrilled with the teachers and communication. Is an expensive school, but worth the comfort of communication on a daily basis. And a happy middle school child.

Holy Trinity Episcopal Academy
5625 Holy Trinity Dr, Melbourne, FL  32940
Last modified Holy Trinity Episcopal Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Holy Trinity Episcopal Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 36 reviews. Top