773 students|Brevard

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)

Posted August 24, 2015
We have attended for 6 years & currently have 2 children at Quest. The teachers and administration are some of the best you'll find in the Brevard area. We have had exceptional classroom experiences each year and additionally, have many friends & family members that would say the same. This school excels in many areas and the students seem to be very proud to learn there.

Posted August 04, 2015
Quest is a fantastic school. We have three children currently enrolled. Every teacher we have ever had has been amazing. The staff is excellent too. It is a true community and we love being part of it.

Posted May 12, 2015
Some of these reviews leave me questioning the overall rating of the school or if they're based on certain scenarios. We moved to Brevard County and found a home zoned for Quest Elementary specifically. I can not express enough how happy I am, as a parent, with the overall experience I've seen my child have at Quest. The school is not their for babysitting and they way they challenge students is proof of their dedication to academic growth. The school overall is a friendly and fun environment. I know the office staff well enough and have had many encounters with both the VP and the principal. All the staff is wonderful and friendly. They encourage parental involvement with the school and are always hosting family activities for the students. My child couldn't be any happier and neither could I as a parent.

Quest Elementary School 1

Posted June 26, 2014
Our experience has been with the pre K program. The teacher that we had did not teach at all. She did not care about challenging children to learn more. If you want an education for your pre K child you would be better off having them watch PBS. Very disappointing.

Quest Elementary School 4

Posted August 01, 2013
The office staff is warm and friendly. The child care program is excellent and has hours geared to working parents. My son has been at the school for 4 years and all his teachers have been awesome. He loves this school.

Quest Elementary School 3

Posted November 26, 2012
Moved from the northeast where all you hear about is how great the schools are so when we moved to Florida I did my research and decided on Brevard county. Quest has excellent teachers and assistance for students who need speech, Ot, pt. they communicate well and the front office is super friendly. There are threethings that bother me greatly about the district that is why I am only giving it three stars. They start the small kids so early in the morning when they are the ones that need the sleep and are hardest to take care of in the morning. It bothers me so much when I see 8th graders waiting for a bus at 9am while I had to wake my five yr old up. Secondly there is NO security at all. Anyone can just walk into the building and the kindergarten classes are right there, very scary. Lastly, they teach too much to the fcat and not to the specific child's needs. Overall, I am happy with quest just wish they would make some minor adjustments and then it would be five stars.

Posted September 21, 2012
I graduated from Quest in 2010, and moved there when I was about to start third grade. Even after I left for middle school, I continued to visit the teachers, and people I knew who were younger then me. I Love the school so much, and would tell anyone looking for a school to go to Quest.

Posted August 28, 2012
I am a student at quest and I have been here since Kindergarten and now in 5th. I have always loved this school and is a great place to be , the teachers are very nice, they have realy encouraged both other students and I to do our very best.

Quest Elementary School 4

Posted August 11, 2012
Quest is a great elementary school. Both of my children attended for k-6 and had very good experiences. Any issues I had with teachers were taken seriously by the staff and principal. I have not had any bad experiences with the current office staff. I rated 4 instead of five simply because of a lack of extra opportunities who high scoring students who are not gifted. Unfortunately, fact testing in Florida restricts time and what good teachers can do for kids...

Quest Elementary School 2

Posted May 23, 2012
The office staff is what ruins this school. I have never seen someone so disrespectful and condescending to parents as this office attendant. It is a shame because first impressions are everything and she successfully ruins Quest's. The principal is virtually non existent. The teachers are excellent. They really do care about the kids and are equally appalled by the disconnect from the staff and principals. Quest has so much potential if they remove the toxic people.

Quest Elementary School
8751 Trafford Drive, Melbourne, FL  32940
Last modified Quest Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Quest Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 27 reviews. Top