Melbourne, FL

Posted May 20, 2014
I love New Covenant can't say enough about them. I have a 6th, 8th and 10th grader. They are a life saver for keeping it all together. They have 28 years of experience and ALWAYS help me weed through the endless thoughts I have. Just knowing I am covered under them for academic and legal purposes makes me feel confident. I truly would never have homeschooled without them. Plus getting an actual diploma is crucial for me. I am so grateful for the library overflowing with curriculum. I didn't have to purchase a thing for next year. That alone is worth it's weight in gold. You can be as little or heavily involved as you chose. I chose the later. My brother even graduated from NCS years ago, so I'm very confident in their abilities. Looking to the future I will need high school credits, classes, testing and scholarships. My favorite thing is the freedom to homeschool as I please!

Posted May 01, 2014
New Covenant School is very organized and offers small class size that allows for more individualized attention. I love this school for the flexibility that it provides. The principal is very knowledgeable in how to help students succeed and offers a variety of recommendations in various subject areas. The principal is willing to engage students in creative and challenging activities that enhances students' growth. Also parents are encouraged to share ideas and their time at the school, which is very well received. My son was enrolled in the school in February and he enjoys meeting the students and his math teacher. He particularly enjoys art and music. He looks forward to going every week. I give this school 5 stars because the teachers work with each student on his/her individual level, which enhances the opportunity to excel. I also like the communication aspect. The principal is very responsive to any questions and ideas from parents.

Posted April 29, 2014
School staff are highly knowledgeable about curriculum, Florida's educational requirements, preparing for college, getting financial aid, and university standards and admissions. They provide all the support and information you need to customize your child's home school experience to his or her needs. I have seen them sit down individually with students and their parents and take a personal interest in that student and their needs. Great school, friendly staff.

Posted October 22, 2013
I am very thankful to have a resource like New Covenant in my community! Ms. Christine is the best

New Covenant School 4

Posted October 20, 2013
New Covenant School is wonderful for parents who wish to homeschool. The staff has a wealth of knowledge about curriculum and state requirements. The school library is full of curriculum so after grade 3 you may never need to purchase your own.

Posted October 19, 2013
I have homeschooled with New Covenant School for several years and I couldn't be more pleased with my experience. New Covenant's experienced staff takes the guesswork out of homeschooling and provides direction and support. The staff is well equipped to answer curricula questions and assist with specific needs. They offer wonderful site classes, informational meetings, clubs, fairs, and events. Their office holds an extensive library that loans out curriculum, dvd's, reading books for all grades, science equipment and more. New Covenant School is a smart choice for the homeschooling parent.

Posted October 19, 2013
I have seen a huge change in my kids since switching to New Covenant. It was the best decision my family made. The staff is great and they are all very helpful. They encouraged my husband to finish high school and receive his diploma. Love this school!!!

Posted October 18, 2013
This school is the perfect combination of public/private/homeschool. It is a private school that give a recognized diploma in the state of Florida. The education is done primarily by parents or guardians with several site classes offered through the year to assist families with needs. ie Algebra/Biology Labs. The staff is available for support and encouragement year around. They handle applying to Bright Futures for scholarships. I have graduated 3 of my children from this school and will soon be graduating my 4th. Unlike many other homeschooling schools, this school has been in business for at least 28 years. Many of the staff have already graduated their children and are now serving the school as a career.

Posted October 18, 2013
I have schooled our youngest son with New Covenant School since the second grade. He is now a high school junior. The staff of New Covenant School has been extremely supportive throughout the years, and without them there is no way our schooling adventure would have been successful. I rely on their expertise and guidance constantly, and I know they are personally invested in making sure we succeed. The tuition is reasonable, and the service and resources available to parents and students are worth every penny, and more. The staff at New Covenant School is dedicated to making sure that each student does well and achieves his or her goal. I highly recommend New Covenant School without hesitation, to any parent in our county who is interested in homeschooling their child(ren). New Covenant School has been an invaluable resource to me personally, and I have never regretted the decision to enroll my son more than 9 years ago.

Posted October 18, 2013
I have been with this school for 17 years, and I have at 12 more to go! We have the best support, and help for our children to succeed and go far in the careers of their choices. I am happy to be part of New Covenant School!! They are a GREAT SCHOOL! God bless!!

New Covenant School