Posted September 06, 2012
The school is NOW accredited and the kids get a diploma that is honored at colleges. Small class size, loving staff. If your child is struggling in the public school system - check out RFM. They have campuses in Titusville, Cocoa, Melbourne, and Palm Bay.

Posted March 24, 2010
This school is not accredited and those kids who graduate from this school can not go on to college with out getting a GED. The diplomas from this school is not worth the paper they are printed on.

Posted September 27, 2009
As an educator at RFM Christian Academy in Cocoa, I must attest that the learning environment is wonderful. Due to the small class sizes, learning materials, and family atmosphere this makes a great recipe for success! Mrs. Sonya Mallard

Posted June 06, 2009
I give thank to all the R.F.M staff because you feel the good present that are a around and all the teacher love all there students and they want us to be sucessful an life .I love yall

Rfm Christian Academy 1

Posted October 15, 2008

Posted September 15, 2008
This is one of Brevards best especially since it's rooted and grounded in Christ

Posted August 14, 2008
My child has excelled with RFM. I am very grateful to the staff. It takes alot of patience to teach special needs children. I am a proud parent of a lion cub.

Posted June 25, 2008
As a teacher I greatly appreciate and respect all comments that are made and posted to this website. However, the curriculum that is provided to the students are based on assessment testing that each student has to complete so that each teacher will have the oppurtunity to work with that child at his or her own pace. The students are aloud to leave for lunch based on the parents signed permission slip that is included in the application. Only grades that are allowed to leave campus for lunch starting with the 2008-2009 school year will be 10th through 12th grade, provided that the parents have signed the permission slip allowing their child to do so.

Posted April 18, 2008
All i have to say is that my child had a low esteem about himself, and I was at my witts end. Thank God someone told me about R.F.M. Christian Academy. Because of these God sent people I can see that my child is living again. Keep up the good Job and may God bless people like the staff at R.F.M.

Posted March 18, 2008
The school doesen't challenge the kids at all. I've visited the school and it's to small for the amount of kids that they have, and the kids are very rude. And they let the kids leave campus for lunch. The kids pretty much do what they want. The staff tries, but the education that is provided is not a challenge at all.

Rfm Christian Academy