Melrose, FL

Posted October 29, 2013
Melrose Elementary School is An Awesome school. My family and I have went to melrose since we were kids and we loved it it was a great school then and still to this day is. My son comes home from school and always tells me what a fun day he had and all the stuff he has learned. Melrose Elementary is a school i would encourage all parents look into sending there children too. I Love this school.

Melrose Elementary School 4

Posted August 22, 2012
My grandson Loves this school!! He was so sad when school was over for the summer. Happy to say he is returning to Melrose and going into the 3rd Grade. Today is the first day of school and he kept saying " I can't wait grandma."

Posted August 16, 2011
The teachers really care about the students. My daughter goes there and loves the big buddy system they have in place for the little kids:)

Melrose Elementary School 0

Posted October 13, 2010
My mother was employed there for many years as a Teachers Aide. I personally know many teachers that go above and beyond the call of duty, both financially and personally.I have watched many children go out into the world knowing that they were and are cared about. My hats off to the Staff at Melrose Elementary School

Melrose Elementary School 0

Posted May 13, 2010
How small it is and that children get personal attention.

Posted October 29, 2009
Love the school.... Love the teachers... They truly care and want to help the students. I hope we are so luck with middle & high school :)

Posted December 16, 2008
Unlike many of the elementary schools in the area, Melrose Elementary places a strong focus on reading and parent/community partnership. My kids have blossomed since we moved them here.

Posted June 11, 2008
The teachers and staff are wonderful to work with! They keep you up to date with your child's behavior and academics. they know you by name and encourage parent participation in everything that they do. Thank you MES, I'm looking forward to having three children attend the fall school year.

Posted July 20, 2007
The teachers here are excellent! The kid not only receive a top notch education....but have a well rounded one! Including arts, music, and fun! The principal is easy to spot roaming from the classroom, to halls and the office. Teacher and staff know many of the parent by name...and the parent involvement is unbelievable!

Posted February 11, 2007
My child attended Melrose Elementary school from kindergarten through fifth grade. He absolutely loved this school and the friendly and respectful faculty and staff. Thank you Melrose Elementary for being such a wonderful,loving home for my childs first school years.

Melrose Elementary School
401 Highway 26, Melrose, FL  32666
(352) 475-2060
Last modified Melrose Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Melrose Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top