Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

I am blessed to have a chance to put my son in St Patrick School. It was very difficult for me as a single mom to maintain him there for those 3 wonderful years but it really worth it investing on a private school on that age. He learned morals and manners besides religion in a good environment . God is good and put special people on our way like Mrs Piña, Mrs Higgins, Mrs Delfina, Father Cid, Stella and specially Mrs Moro who let it happen. Sol Luz Benitez, parent.

St Patrick is a wonderful school, my daughter is in fifth grade now. The education is great. She is excelling in math, science, LA . She has been invited to the Duke TIP program based on high test scores. I am very happy with the school.

I am a current student at Saint Patrick School. I am in the 7th grade and have attended this school for 2 years. On the first day of school everyone said hello and welcomed me into their school. The teachers are kind and have lots of passion for what they teach. The classes are small and no one is ever left out of anything. To me the teachers here are one the best people. They are very supportive and try to have a 1 on 1 basis with you. The school itself is also very religious and teaches us morals and manners. The school is always recognizing students who perform good deeds and act respectfully. Saint Patrick's middle school also uses iPads in their studying. Middle schoolers have been introduced to new technology, which I can say has improved my learning. Overall I love this school and recommend it to any parent looking for a school to enroll their child into.

St.Patrick is a wonderful school, my daughter has been there since Pre-K,she is in fourth grade now. Through out her years there she has had the comfort of a loving staff since it is a small school everyone knows each other and looks after one another. If her grades or attitude changes the teachers are on top of it with conference meetings. The education is great they are teaching what needs to be taught for there age. It has sports and so many family activities to not only keep the students together but also builds a family connection. I am so grateful my daughter has her classmates as her friends.

I was a student at St. Pat's from Pre-School to 8th Grade. I graduated a few years ago, and I am currently in the Pre Law program at University of Miami with a 3.9 GPA. I'm writing this review because I feel like some of the current reviews are biased. St. Pat's is an amazing school. The majority of my class went on to schools such as Carrollton, Belen, Ransom, Gulliver, and La Salle. The best friends (more like my second family!) I have now have been my best friends since preschool, a friendship of about 2 decades (thanks to St. Pat's). Honestly, I was very amused to read that parents think the kids of St. Pat's have "cliques". Because of the small classes, students get to know each other pretty well and interact very often. I consider myself and my friends to have been very social at St. Pat's. The classmates who complained about "cliques" were often the ones who just didn't speak up, who didn't try to talk, and would remain silent when we would try to speak to them. Parents: put your kids in the school early (preschool/kindergarten) so they grow up with the same people. Most importantly: ENCOURAGE THEM TO BE SOCIAL!! Put them in sports and activities! BE INVOLVED!

St. Patrick's is a great school. The teachers are very loving and caring with the kids (every morning my daughter would run to her teacher to give her a hug before beginning the day activities!!) plus they were always available with us parents for any questions or concerns we had. St. Patrick's has different activities for the kids and parents to be involved in the school which is a great way to meet other parents as well as teachers/administrators of the school. I do recommend them full hardheartedly.

St. Patrick's has a formula for developing kids that works! The focus is giving children tools that allow them to learn. For example, the staff makes the kids feel like they belong, and that they are in a safe place, which opens the brain to learning. St. Patrick's has a strong academic curriculum for the average to the above average student. They foster relationships among peers and between grades, every child in the school is pleasant and helpful to all the other children. There is zero tolerance for bullying. This is a catholic school, and religion is an important part of the school, which has been wonderful for my kids. It is nice that they receive religious education at school and that they are eager to develop spiritually. I have two kids currently enrolled, and one that has gone on to another school, and has performed exceptionally after leaving St. Pat's. I feel St. Pat's gave him all the tools he needed from elementary school to be a successful student in Junior High. While I do not recommend this school for kids with learning disabilities, I feel it is an excellent environment and education.

St. Patrick's school is a great school that looks at education with the family in mind. As a parent, i have been able to join a great community of families who share my belief's as well as friendship. the teaching and administrative staff lovingly serve the children, and our parish helps us grow in our faith. I am very happy to have my children here, and recommend it to anyone that is looking for helping their children gain knowledge for the head as well as for the soul.

My son has been at this school since Kindergarten. I have been very happy with the academics and the teachers who have taught him. The school's administration and teaching staff are actively involved in remaining current in education and the ever changing technology associated with education. I have seen progress every year that my son has been attending the school (4 years.) It is a small school (one class per grade except Kinder) but it does well in offering some of the benefits that a child receives from the larger schools. My son is happy there and thus far feels very welcome by his peers and the school staff. I highly recommend it for anyone considering a parochial school.

This school is AMAZINGLY AWSOME!!! Everyone there from the teachers to the staff are very kind and helpful. The teachers challenge us but that doesn't mean they try to put us down and fail us. They just want the best for us. They are fair and loving. I highly highly recommend this school!

Last modified St Patrick Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades K-8