PK-5 & Ungraded
Miami Beach, FL

Posted April 06, 2014
Our boys have been attending LPP for three years. They have learned and grown so much thanks to the style of learning. Our son has been reading now for over a year and a half and is in prek! The campus is gorgeous and the classrooms are so clean. It is an intimate school which helped our older son gain the confidence he needed. Our baby girl will attend the toddler program once she's old enough. We love LPP and our boys do too.

Posted November 05, 2013
I would highly recommend Le Petit Papillon as I believe it is by far the best Toddler, Preschool and Elementary school Miami Beach has to offer. Ms. Zarling, the teachers and staff are professional, knowledgeable and kind. The classrooms are beautiful, clean, organized and packed with lessons that encourage the children to enjoy learning. The facilities and grounds are state of the art and breathtakingly beautiful. Le Petit Papillon gives it's students strong academic and social foundations. The enrichment programs are second to none. Holiday shows and parties are always a highlight for the parents and kids. The children learn to respect each other and responsibility. All of the children love taking care of their classroom pets, ranging from fish to the cutest pot belly pigs ever. Moreover, Le Petit Papillon has helped me in so many ways from potty training my kids to giving them the strongest academic foundation imaginable, preparing them for entrance and success at the best Preparatory schools in the area. My daughter came home from school one day and told me she loved school so much that her face hurt from smiling so much! My family loves Le Petit Papillon and yours will too!

Posted January 08, 2013
Our family is extremely happy and grateful to Le Petit Papillion! My daughter has been thru 5 year plus here and we could not be happier!! I have other family members who send their children to e Petit and we are all very pleased with the education and staff. Thak you for so many great years and we continue to stay as long as we can.

Posted May 22, 2012
The Best Montessori school in Miami Dade. Great management and great teachers and great campus = great School. The security is also unbelievable. All four of my children have gone to this school and I never worried as they were always in good hands.

Posted May 22, 2012
This is a GREAT school. I am so grateful that there exists a sanctuary of learning and respect within our Miami Beach neighborhood. Every day when my husband and I drop off the children I know they will be safe and well cared for. Through the Montessori process and the thoughtful educators, my children learn respect and feel respected. They develop a great sense of accomplishment and self-worth through their lessons. Their scholastic advancement is immeasurable and never stops amazing me. As a physical space, Le Petit Papillon is an outstanding model for any school. There exists a positive energy by way of a natural setting that is inviting and warm. It elicits a happy feeling in anyone walking about. In that sense, I have always considered your talent to be nothing short of spectacular. The financial effort my husband and I make to send our children to LPP is in every way, worth it. I consider the education they are getting in these primary years - in the wonderful environment to be the best form of insurance for their future welfare and success.

Posted April 25, 2012
Great school and teachers. My kids are so happy and love to see them grow and thrive.

Le Petit Papillon Montessori School 1

Posted February 22, 2012
Beautiful school with Poor management. This is run as a for profit corporation. Customers that ask questions, seek improvement are not welcome. Teacher rotation is non-stop. Our son had two assistants leave during the year which affected him. They did not even explain anything to the childeren.

Posted January 16, 2012
I am pleased to announce that Le Petit Papillon Montessori School has been selected for the 2011 Best of Miami Beach Award in the Montessori Schools category by the US Commerce Association (USCA). This selection as a 2011 Award Winner is a reflection of the hard work of not only the Head of School, but of many people that have supported your business and contributed to the subsequent success of your organization. Congratulations on your selection to such an elite group of small businesses.

Le Petit Papillon Montessori School 1

Posted August 31, 2011
It is a beautiful school, the montessori materials are as they should be BUT the most important which is the teachers rotate a lot even during the school year. No one wants to stay year after year because the administration and head of the school are completely unprofessional. The montessori system is not respected as the classes are not multiage as they should be. The parent teacher relationship is close to none existent because it is controlled by the head of the school. Just beware that what you see does not reflect what really goes on inside the school.

Posted June 13, 2011
Dear LPP Staff, I just want to say thank you for all your help and good care you offered during this year to my daughter. I am also very happy with the teachers. It is very impressive how much my daughter has grown and learned. They heave helped me reinforce all the values and principles I teach and practice at home, they have filled my daughter with knowledge about different topics and subjects. All the teachers and after school teachers are excellent at what they do. This has been a great school year and I am very proud of her. I am very happy for being part of Le Petit Papillon.

Le Petit Papillon Montessori School